Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added some little things over the last few months to the collection, I'm just about out of room 😅
IMG_20220915_225141_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220915_225358~2.jpg

Great collection K.bowen! Are those props from Av.ED in the frame? Also what's in the jar in front of your AOD figures?

Darmoor, your wip is looking great!

Great collection K.bowen! Are those props from Av.ED in the frame? Also what's in the jar in front of your AOD figures?

Darmoor, your wip is looking great!
Cheers! Yep the props in the frame are from AVED, made by a guy on Facebook, the jar has bits of coal from Linda's grave, bits of wood from the cabin and bits of foam from a fake tree from the set of evil dead 2, unfortunately I don't have enough space to also display the certificate of authenticity 😅

Cheers! Yep the props in the frame are from AVED, made by a guy on Facebook, the jar has bits of coal from Linda's grave, bits of wood from the cabin and bits of foam from a fake tree from the set of evil dead 2, unfortunately I don't have enough space to also display the certificate of authenticity 😅

Wow that’s incredible.

Anyone looking for a new army of darkness ash sculpt there's an interest thread up on the customs forum, it's been up since August but I only just noticed it

Back