Shark City Ozark Jaws Statues and 1/6 Busts by Mike V. Shultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting my Bruce Bust Friday :)

Awesome please post pics. I still haven't ordered yet. I've been to see more inhand pics and or progress shots.

Again, please post pics and comparison shots if possible that highlight his size and scale.

Awesome please post pics. I still haven't ordered yet. I've been to see more inhand pics and or progress shots.

Again, please post pics and comparison shots if possible that highlight his size and scale.

I placed my order for the medium gore one yesterday. When i messeged them on facebook they told me the one in the picture would be a medium heavy to heavy gore. So im hoping my medium will be alittle less but still gory.

452976_orig.jpg

Would love to see more pics, i dont think its too late to email them to change my mind on the gore level.

This is the medium gore, but with added flesh bits in his teeth, which makes me want to floss lol.

2657465_orig.jpg

I can't decide. :gah: I think the clean might look more real, only because the shark is in the water so when it eats it really shouldn't have a lot of blood around his mouth because the water would wash it off...I think. The blood does look really cool though no doubt about that.

You are thinking real life... JAWS is not real life.. Basically he was medium to Heavy Gore in the whole film.

Anyways first pic. I will post more later.

11351140_733422303434525_2895939047872093412_n.jpg

Thank you very much for the pics Jaws! :hi5: I think this is a winner. It will go nicely with my other 1/6 movie killers. I also think you made the right choice with medium gore.

After getting yours in are you still happy with medium gore or do you wish you still went with heavy? I still cant decide aha, but your looks amazing. I saw that sharkcity posted your pics today on facebook.

I would have gone heavier gore... Just a personal preference. I might do some upgrading myself.

Looks great JAWS. Are you happy? How does it compare to your other Bruce pieces?

I am happy.. At first I was a little surprised it did not seem bigger. But then I got put in it's display area and now it seems huge. I would still go with the 37 inch bruce as my first choice because its the whole shark. But as far as detail then the Bust wins. The Bust is the most impressive looking piece of all the Shark City Items I own. It's size, detail and film accuracy are very impressive. I wish I went with Heavier Gore. But that is a preference thing. You can't go wrong with any of the choices.

I seriously sat with it in my lap and compared it to this shot from the movie... Could not get over it's accuracy.. The crooked top tooth is even there lol..

Bruce in the film has a bit more bruising (black lines on the snout)... Which Mike usually puts on... In think he might have forgotten mine... No big deal and an easy fix if I want to do it.

JAWS_Title_04_01_38.jpg

I would have gone heavier gore... Just a personal preference. I might do some upgrading myself.

I am happy.. At first I was a little surprised it did not seem bigger. But then I got put in it's display area and now it seems huge. I would still go with the 37 inch bruce as my first choice because its the whole shark. But as far as detail then the Bust wins. The Bust is the most impressive looking piece of all the Shark City Items I own. It's size, detail and film accuracy are very impressive. I wish I went with Heavier Gore. But that is a preference thing. You can't go wrong with any of the choices.

I seriously sat with it in my lap and compared it to this shot from the movie... Could not get over it's accuracy.. The crooked top tooth is even there lol..

Bruce in the film has a bit more bruising (black lines on the snout)... Which Mike usually puts on... In think he might have forgotten mine... No big deal and an easy fix if I want to do it.

View attachment 187772

I wish they had more pics of the heavy gore, mainly the top of it.

i finally placed my order yesterday. I'm going to send an email with special build instructions. I'm going with the Medium-Gore.

You can't beat this piece for $300+shipping. I'm also thankful The Schultz family made this bust as i do NOT have room to display a 37" full shark.

i finally placed my order yesterday. I'm going to send an email with special build instructions. I'm going with the Medium-Gore.

You can't beat this piece for $300+shipping. I'm also thankful The Schultz family made this bust as i do NOT have room to display a 37" full shark.

It's a freakin steal man! Congrats. I'm now leaning towards heavy gore. Still haven't ordered.

The lower Introductory price for this bust is coming to an end and we will be raising the price soon. Sometimes we 'Guesstimate high and then later lower a shark's price as we start to see a return on our investment time and expenses.*
But sometimes we guesstimate a bit low.*
In this case after making a ton of these busts we have determined the profit margin for resin investment and expecialy tme/labor is simply not profitable enough to continue as-is. Thus we will be raising the price soon to make things worthwhile. We'll let you all know more as we work it out.

So I emailed about doing heavy gore without flesh or clothing bits, they said that's cool, went back to the website added it to cart, price changed to $350. :slap :mad:

So I emailed about doing heavy gore without flesh or clothing bits, they said that's cool, went back to the website added it to cart, price changed to $350. :slap :mad:

Did you end up getting it? I just emailed them asking to switch to heavy gore with no bits or cloth. Like the one in this pic

11281908_10155645063760078_718679669_n.jpg

Back