Shark City Ozark Jaws Statues and 1/6 Busts by Mike V. Shultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'd like to order one of the Sharks. Just wondering, is the 25" Ultimate Bruce more accurate than the 36" one?

S, the 25" then?

Different shark rigs were used during filming. SCO has made two 36" sharks to my knowledge. One is based on the tow sled shark, so it has a heftier, more powerful appearance. Cal Acord, who operated the sharks on-set, actually guided the making of it:

The Tow Sled Bruce Shark! - Welcome to Mike V. Schultz - Shark City Ozark

The other is called "The Shark" and is a platform shark, so you'll get a different look due to the inner build:

All New 3-Foot Bruce Shark! - Welcome to Mike V. Schultz - Shark City Ozark

The 25" maquette is also based on a platform shark and looks different still (as there were multiple platform sharks used during production):

Ultimate Bruce Shark Maquette - Welcome to Mike V. Schultz - Shark City Ozark

All are accurate to the rigs they represent, so it just depends on which design and scale you prefer.

Last edited:
So, the 25" isn't necessarily the 'Ultimate'.

Gotta say, they all look incredible! I've wanted to add a Bruce shark to my collection and was hoping, although not expecting, that a company like Hot Toys or Sideshow would put something out. I had no idea these sharks even existed until today.

Now I have to decide which one to get.

Just ordered a 36" Bruce with medium gore, harpoons and barrels. Can't wait to get this!

I'm looking to have a display case made for this. Can anyone tell me what the height is with just the basic black stand?

gonna pull the trigger on a 1/6 bust gore version but im wondering if theres been any runs of a 1/6 quint? would love to display it with him in the mouth or something :) :pray:

aaron

Just ordered the JAWS 2 Scarface bust!

brucette-scarface-jaws-movie-horror10_orig.jpg

Making last payment this month. They live in my state so will be picking up my bust from them in person!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back