Share your LOTR Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to doing some reorganization and decided to take some pics to share! I’m very proud of my collection, and am happy to only be missing a few of their earlier figures. 😁
View attachment 540316

Aragorn is awaiting his brother in arms…

I love that pose of Merry tossing back the ale! :lol

A couple of quick pics of my current Asmus setup (with apologies to Chopper Face and RandomHero for the unsightly Detolfs):
A1D7595A-78AE-46D6-A69F-529E2679BFD9.jpeg
A3E20716-EA80-46DD-B1A0-BE3E7CCE6D95.jpeg

I have a bunch of undisplayed figures as well. Eventually I would like to get sturdier display cabinets/curios, but these will have to suffice for now.

A couple of quick pics of my current Asmus setup (with apologies to Chopper Face and RandomHero for the unsightly Detolfs):View attachment 540643View attachment 540644
I have a bunch of undisplayed figures as well. Eventually I would like to get sturdier display cabinets/curios, but these will have to suffice for now.
That's a really impressive collection!

Hello folks !
I didn't post here for a few month but I got the latest releases. I'm very impressed with the new Gandalf, except for the eyes as everyone stated. Depends on the lightning. Galadriel ias awesome, Arwen is stunning, a real beauty. Legolas, I find that the tailoring is a bit less good than the first release, so is the face sculpt. Here is my collection with some detail shots, Arwen and HD Legolas are not posed properly yet.
:)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    260.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 72
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 80
Hello folks !
I didn't post here for a few month but I got the latest releases. I'm very impressed with the new Gandalf, except for the eyes as everyone stated. Depends on the lightning. Galadriel ias awesome, Arwen is stunning, a real beauty. Legolas, I find that the tailoring is a bit less good than the first release, so is the face sculpt. Here is my collection with some detail shots, Arwen and HD Legolas are not posed properly yet.
:)
Just…..wow. Spectacular collection! Thanks for sharing👏👏👏

Back