1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a second stormtrooper commander for my birthday the other day.

PXL_20221007_120543379.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20221006_115744749.PORTRAIT.jpg

There's always one that got away. Tarkin is mine, but I'm not chasing at those prices. I might get lucky one of these days and they re-issue. But that's a pretty low chance I admit.

Wasn't collecting Star Wars at the time. Mine are these dudes:
snowtroopers.png

Hoping they appear in Mandalorian or Andor at some point here :lol

Wasn't collecting Star Wars at the time. Mine are these dudes:
View attachment 604354

Hoping they appear in Mandalorian or Andor at some point here :lol
yeah I was lucky enough to have started then. Actually only had to catch up getting Farmboy Luke, Leia and Han + Chewie. So was in relatively early.

Managed to skip all the previous Medicom and SS stuff thankfully. Although some of those Sideshow pieces were good. Greedo, Dewback etc.

It's surprising they haven't used these guys again though. I guess snow is not as easy to do as desert or tropical island locations.

My regrets are actually mostly sideshow figures I thought hot toys would make, naively. Greedo, hammerhead, snow trooper commander. I’m also upset I didn’t grab the jedha patrol set and the ro Vader. Oh well, lube and learn.

I meant to type live and learn, but it autocorrected to lube. I think it’s more fitting so I’ll leave it.

Back