1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple i reposed

IMG_6372.jpgIMG_6373.jpg

Damn. Mine won?t be this far off. Might need a few more detolfs if I don?t go another way. Maybe A wall of Billy cases with some nice doors. Also kinda thought about the milbos

This is new in Canada's IKEA stores.....The RUSTA

B9WRH2u.jpg

NvIIjMa.jpg

Might be another option for collectors.

I need help from my fellow Freaks.

I was moving a number of figures (mostly Star Wars) and later found these two pieces on the floor and have no clue what they are or who they belong to.

Any help in identifying the pieces and the figure would be greatly appreciately.

bits.jpg

Really awesome seeing everyone’s collection. Can’t wait to do an epic shot of all the figures I got/have coming in over the years once I get a house. Here’s all of the ones I have so far (which is honestly getting outta hand...)

Have
Yoda (Ep II)
Obi wan (Ep III)
Obi wan (Ep IV)
Luke (Ep VI)
Vader (ESB)
Tarkin
Cody
Mando deluxe
Mando OG
Darth maul (ep 1)
Anakin (ep 3 light side)
Boba fett ESB
Qui Gon
Death trooper
Heavy Mando
Leia ep iv

On the way
Dooku
Maul (CW)
Ashoka CW
Ashoka Mando regular
501st deluxe
Rex
Anakin CW
Corusant guard
Boba deluxe two pack Mando
Bo katan
Echo
Kylo ep 9
Rey Ep 9

...wow I have a problem. 29 and counting :panic:

If it makes you feel any better, that would be considered a reasonable/moderate sized collection here. No judgement. :lol

A collection is a collection, whether it’s one figure or a handful to some who have dozens or hundreds of these.

Really awesome seeing everyone?s collection. Can?t wait to do an epic shot of all the figures I got/have coming in over the years once I get a house. Here?s all of the ones I have so far (which is honestly getting outta hand...)

Have
Yoda (Ep II)
Obi wan (Ep III)
Obi wan (Ep IV)
Luke (Ep VI)
Vader (ESB)
Tarkin
Cody
Mando deluxe
Mando OG
Darth maul (ep 1)
Anakin (ep 3 light side)
Boba fett ESB
Qui Gon
Death trooper
Heavy Mando
Leia ep iv

On the way
Dooku
Maul (CW)
Ashoka CW
Ashoka Mando regular
501st deluxe
Rex
Anakin CW
Corusant guard
Boba deluxe two pack Mando
Bo katan
Echo
Kylo ep 9
Rey Ep 9

...wow I have a problem. 29 and counting :panic:

Nice! That’s a great start, eriqui!

:D

Thanks! It all started with anakin then was all downhill from there. In terms of what’s out, I have 4 left to go and I consider myself “caught up” with current hot toy releases. (Ep 4 chewie, luke, Jyn and R2D2)

So as I'm quickly and surely running out of space in my current set up I'm trying to plan out a future set up that includes all of my current collection as well as my PO's and figures I'm on the fence about...

FWIW, I think your scaling on Jabba is a bit short.

This is the first version, but I imagine the dimensions of the dais is the same on both.

Importantly, the dais hangs over the front edge of the Detolf, so you won't be able to put Lando in the front like you've mocked up.

Jabba.jpg

And here you can see how much space is left on the end of the Detolf.

BespinLuke.jpg

Back