shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woo-hoo! Santa brought me the exclusive (okay...I just didn't open it until Xmas Day). I normally don't get too excited about the number (unless it's an AP), but my son alerted me to the fact that it's #9. :banana :banana :banana

I'm loving the dio...one of the best IMO. And Sara's (Vikingmagyar's) set up idea is great. Will probably display mine very similar to it.

Holy Smokes, Rumi! You got Number 9?
That's awesome! Congrats! :rock

Thanks! Relooked and realized that I was reading it bass-ackwards...it's actually #6. Maybe it was Freudian...since #9 has such meaning within the story (9 RWs and 9 Walkers). Woulda been *ALMOST* as good as having a 666 original Daddy Rog doncha think?

:nazgul :nazgul :nazgul :nazgul :nazgul :nazgul :nazgul :nazgul :nazgul

Great hauls and pics.

Curious, what are the swords made of? Is it soft plastic or actual carved polystone? Some looks bent.

Great hauls and pics.

Curious, what are the swords made of? Is it soft plastic or actual carved polystone? Some looks bent.

they are made of metal, so if they come bent due to the packaging, they can always be so easily straightened out.

Here is a close up of my Morgul Lords face as he goes to stab Frodo :horror

BLACK_SQUARE.jpg

Back