SH Figuarts BLEACH license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So it looks like it's finally happening & SH Figuarts have the Bleach License with the first public showing of the figures going to be at Jump Fiesta this weekend

IMG_20221214_151252.jpg

I for one cannot wait this is probably my most wanted line of figures ever

My bank account right now -

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

This is going to get expensive but I am soooo hyped for it

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere but thought it deserved to be in the Anime Forum

Neil

Tamashii doing SHF lines of Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach is something I've hoped for a very long time. I'm glad to see it finally happening.

Little upset that they are going straight into the Thousand Year Blood War stuff rather than giving us classic era figures but I'll still be buying everything lol

Neil

I don't know about this one. Needs more work.

yea its not supper impressive... but i love bleach and I hope they get this line looking good. so many awesome figures could come from, this line.

Renji Abarai is looking decent... don't know what to think about Ichigo Kurosaki...

Renji Abarai is looking decent... don't know what to think about Ichigo Kurosaki...

I'm down for the lot but I do agree that Ichigo does look off somewhat & not what I had hoped for

Personally I would still have preferred figures the original Soul Society arc but when it comes to BLEACH I'll take whatever I can get my hands on...now I just need Rocket Toys to get some prototypes up

Neil

Ichigo looks better in hand than the pics. but still not a home run. still happy to have it. looking forward to seeing what ells there going to make for this line.

out of the 3 Byakuya looks amazing. im looking forward to Shunsui, Kenpachi and Mayuri and Retsu Unohana!

Can't wait for my Ichigo, looks like release is quite imminent now so I'm getting hyped

Still not started on the Thousand Year Blood War arc because I can't seem to get the subtitles setup right on Disney Plus & the Dub has always been so awful that I just can't bear it so I'm waiting for DVD/Blu-Ray release

Neil

Can't wait for my Ichigo, looks like release is quite imminent now so I'm getting hyped

Still not started on the Thousand Year Blood War arc because I can't seem to get the subtitles setup right on Disney Plus & the Dub has always been so awful that I just can't bear it so I'm waiting for DVD/Blu-Ray release

Neil
Nelliel could be an awesome figure.

Neil
so many good characters.

Back