Semic Studio: Heritage Collection - Dr. Doom 1/8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
TPldFEF.jpg

ZGGrWhM.jpg

0EtHf8d.jpg

nm57wpq.jpg

fKm3SPV.jpg

36cB5AC.jpg

QFuH9z7.jpg

D5QRhWb.jpg

Last edited:
Hello team I'm glad to show you the new line from Semic Studio called "Semic Heritage Statue".
This new line is dedicated to the master artists who have defined the Marvel Universe.
Dr Doom was inspired by Jack Kirby's drawing, sculpted by famous artist Alban Ficat and painted by me.
Thanks to the Semic team to give us the Chance to work on this ambitious and challenging project.
Thank you
if you want to preroder here is the Link :
https://semic-studio.com/.../6563-acompte-semic-heritage...

acompte-semic-heritage-collection-drdoom (5).jpg
acompte-semic-heritage-collection-drdoom (4).jpg
acompte-semic-heritage-collection-drdoom (1).jpg
acompte-semic-heritage-collection-drdoom.jpg
acompte-semic-heritage-collection-drdoom (2).jpg
318537631_10229467478176744_7254983778704903537_n.jpg

Semic Studio said:
Thank you everyone for the fantastic feedback we're seeing since yesterday on Alban's and Daniel's posts and on Marvel fans facebook groups !!! Here are some infos that we would like to confirm ! Doctor Doom statue is 10.5 inches high base included (26,7 cm), 9.8 inches without the base (25 cm). Edition size is strictly limited to 399. Here is the pre-order link in english: Deposit - Semic Heritage Collection Dr.Doom - Semic Studio
Thanks again everyone !!!

Dan Duke Fleed is with Alban Ficat said:
Hello team I'm glad to show you the new line from Semic Studio called "Semic Heritage Statue".
This new line is dedicated to the master artists who have defined the Marvel Universe.
Dr Doom was inspired by Jack Kirby's drawing, sculpted by famous artist Alban Ficat and painted by me.
Thanks to the Semic team for giving us the chance to work on this ambitious and challenging project.

zDe4Le2.jpg

H5JRP19.jpg

GLoYkri.jpg

pbwlgrP.jpg

xKdXSZ2.jpg

tQxfy79.jpg

Would a mod please be so kind to merge this thread with this one? It looks like they both were created the same day.

Alban Ficat said:
Hi everyone !!! Spoiler alert !!! 🚨📢 Look what Semic just brought me at the studio !!! I am currently preparing an unboxing video, but I can already tell you that the quality is awesome ! Meanwhile, all the statues will be sent to collectors and shops starting next week ! Thanks a lot everyone for your patience !!!! 🙏❤️

Back