1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh... Another potentially amazing HT figure that we'll probably have no chance of owning. :pigfly:

67373183_2503930763061435_6724969400195088384_o.jpg

I think it's pretty slim. I was thinking about this and will probably end up printing labels to match the Endgame stands and put them over whatever stands don't match. Not stickers, just photo paper with the cut out like HT provides with some of their figures. That'll satisfy my OCD :)

Heh, thought so. That's one way to solve the problem I suppose but I think I could overlook it as I did with black panther which is more or less in the same boat.

sigh... Another potentially amazing HT figure that we'll probably have no chance of owning. :pigfly:

View attachment 461888

What, no cape? Realistically, capes are impractical (per The Incredibles), but maybe he'll have a temporary one for show. Mask should be more skull like, but otherwise this looks pretty cool. Seriously, HT should either step up to the plate on the likes of Yellowjacket, Crossbones, Romero Joker, Black Order, etc. or turn the villain making over to another 1/6 producer.

Last edited:
Mjolnir was gone before Endgame also. We will just have to wait and see :dunno
The hammer (or what's left of it) is just sitting in a field on Earth, so it would be pretty doable to write a scenario where it's recovered and re-forged. Perhaps by the villain of the piece, initially.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That Taskmaster mask looks like Ultron with shades. Has the similar circles around edge of the mouth.

He will probably be like Crossbones. Not enough screen time.

Don't forget we are getting Zemo in F&WS. Still haven't found anyone that captured footage of the actor having the Zemo mask on.

That Taskmaster mask looks like Ultron with shades. Has the similar circles around edge of the mouth.

Don't forget we are getting Zemo in F&WS. Still haven't found anyone that captured footage of the actor having the Zemo mask on.

Eh, I'd say Taskmaster looks more like Dr. Doom.

Crossbones was a secondary villain in both films. Tasky is the main villain in the film. Not a guarantee for a figure either but he will cetainly have more screentime than Rumlow. Unless you are simply talking about the mask itself not getting screentime. In which case its a toss up really

Probably my last big dump of photos. Let me know if theres anything else you guys wanted to see and I can dig through my pics to see if I got it. Until next year! :wave

I appreciate the big dump. Thank you! ��

Back