SDCC 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I come from France and I'll be in San Diego during SDCC this year. Any tip to get tickets? It's a dream for me and I didn't plan at all to be in this city at this time... I don't know what to do.

I come from France and I'll be in San Diego during SDCC this year. Any tip to get tickets? It's a dream for me and I didn't plan at all to be in this city at this time... I don't know what to do.

For the 2019 show, if you didn’t get tickets through the registration when it was opened, you won’t be able to get them. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but unfortunately, I think you may be out of luck for this year’s show.

I thought so after seeing all the process this is to get tickets. I receive emails all year long for this but since it is absolute fate that makes me be here at this time... Thanks anyway!

The fact that you'll be here in SD already will at least give you a small chance to buy one on the secondary market. Be it on OfferUp or Craigslist day of, I'm sure you can find a badge if you've got the money. Hell you could try to find someone with a one day only pass if they happen to be leaving early and buy it.

I dont know if you can find them on Stub Hub or secondary ticket sellers .

Would be pricey if you did though

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

All these great exclusives are driving me crazy..I’m sure it’s impossible to get tickets ...Damn you companies :gah:

Back