Scream (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I love about the Scream series is that the killer is a costume than can be numerous people, so even though you still see your Michael/Freddy/Jason every movie, by being new people under it, it's easier to have sequels and interesting stories. Scream 3 aside, 2 and 4 are really good.

What I love about the Scream series is that the killer is a costume than can be numerous people, so even though you still see your Michael/Freddy/Jason every movie, by being new people under it, it's easier to have sequels and interesting stories. Scream 3 aside, 2 and 4 are really good.
Think I've only seen 3 twice. I really need to rewatch 1-4 over this month.

Think I've only seen 3 twice. I really need to rewatch 1-4 over this month.
Scream 3, especially now with 4, feels like “one of these things is not like the other”. It loads a lot more humor and feels less serious than 1, 2 and 4, even casting feels aimed for it and there’s a Jay and Silent Bob cameo.
I don't think I ever saw the fourth one. Not sure I knew it existed.
It’s worth watching, it’s my second favorite in the series, the writing is fantastic and the references and awareness of the genre and state of the world are so good.

I love how 5 is touching upon modern things like land line vs cell and home security mechanisms.

This is interesting, what started as a fan poster by Colm G was turned into a final piece for official marketing from the same artist.

Fan Art

S1.jpeg

Official

S2.jpeg

When I first saw it, I remembered the fan art from awhile back and I was like wow, did they rip off fan art, but something about it looked nicer. I saw a post on Instagram and traced back that the artists who did the official poster was the same one. The official release is nicer, I like the mask more.

I loved this movie, doesn’t take itself too seriously and currently makes fun of the current horror genre as it is, it even takes a stab at The Last Jedi 🤣🤣

I really enjoyed it too. Love the way it pokes fun at pretty much everything.

The YouTube scene where the hosts are complaining about Stab 8 is hilarious. :lol

The kills are brutal too. 😬

Saw it last night. It's pretty good. Way more meta than all the previous films, very nice kills, and some nice surprises. I'd rank it 3rd after 1 and 2.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So is it still funny like the first Scream? Cause that’s the only one I remember.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

The gore was nice. It was a fun romp. Better than the other sequels. I like most of it but the ending reveal. Courtney need to lay off the face lifts......

Spoiler Spoiler:
Isn't that the case for most of the Ghostface killers? I always feel like when the killer is acting as Ghostface, they appear physically bigger on screen.

Back