Scream (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It worked with Stu because Matthew Lillard is pretty tall, but yeah the later killers were clearly stuntmen until they pull the mask off.

I just watched a surprisingly clear bootleg of the brand new Scream movie.

Meh.

I'm glad I didn't pay money for it.

Watched it the other night as well . . .

Love the first Scream. It is awesome. Part 2 and 3 are trash. 4 is good.
I thought Screen 5 was a decent watch. My eyes rolled out of my head when they showed the chick Ghost Face killed Dewey . . cause there is no way she is the one that did that kill . . But still I was OK with the movie.
This one, was terrible. It was nice seeing Hayden Panettiere again, she is still cute.

It had nice violent kills in it, but I hated every single character in it. I am so sick of movies being about someone protecting others from this and that. How they all act just doesn't make sense or seem plausible. Especially the cringe inducing Jamie Kennedy knockoff chick, who was stabbed twice in the gut but was all running and jumping in the end. WTF. Anyway, not enough of the characters died beyond the killers. Yawn. . .

I don't see any other connections that can be used. The only direction I can see them going the next one Billy Loomis's kid actually become the next Ghost Face killer.

Yeah, I really wanted the "Randy girl" to get it in Part 5, and even more in Part 6. All the fake out "deaths" and all the main characters having invulnerable plot armor really ruined the movie for me.

Watched it the other night as well . . .

Love the first Scream. It is awesome. Part 2 and 3 are trash. 4 is good....

It had nice violent kills in it, but I hated every single character in it. I am so sick of movies being about someone protecting others from this and that. How they all act just doesn't make sense or seem plausible. Especially the cringe inducing Jamie Kennedy knockoff chick,....

I always thought it was a huge mistake to kill off Jamie Kennedy in the 2nd film. He offered a nice Meta kind of perspective on everything. I don't like Kennedy in any thing else he's been in, but he was so useful for this series.

At this point, you have to wonder if Courtney Cox will keep milking this cow until she's filming one of these sequels in a walker and cane. I mean she was the replacement girlfriend in Family Ties, that's how old she is and there's nowhere left to take this series.

Back