• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SCO Bruce the Shark (Jaws), Sideshow Beetlejuice w/Caine's sculpt, Leatherface & Hot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Thing, Selene, Sideshow Beetlejuice Customized, Leatherface and more look!!!

Hey! Not originally but sorry man it just sold today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The Thing, Selene, Sideshow Beetlejuice Customized, Leatherface and more look!!!

Oh man. It’s on hold for somebody.
I’ll let you know if he doesnt buy it.

The Thing, Selene, Sideshow Beetlejuice Customized, Leatherface and more look!!!

Adding the following hot toys..
Dx11 Joker one pose original owner. Art box and shipper in “good” or better condition-Sold

Dx12- Dark Knight same as Joker, One pose original owner art box and shipper in “good “ condition or better- $350.00

Hot toys Mk 47 Spider-Man homecoming Power pose Iron Man. Removed from shipper but never opened. -$340

Hot Toys Doctor Strange-
A couple of poses good condition art-box and shipper in good condition. -Sold

All are complete with all accessories.

Bump!

Last edited:

Items Sold Bump and adding Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 Black Spider-Man- $ 350.00

Re: The Thing, Selene, Sideshow Beetlejuice Customized, Leatherface and some Hot Toys

Free bump for a great Freak.:)

The Thing, Selene, Sideshow Beetlejuice Customized, Leatherface and some Hot Toys Loo

Thank you for the Bump bro Bump
The Thing Sold!

Last edited:
Re: The Thing, Selene, Sideshow Beetlejuice Customized, Leatherface and some Hot Toys

Looking for trades in the form of Hot Toys -Drax-Rocket GOTG 2 and Thanos.
Bump

Re: Customs and Hot Toys For sale DX 12,Spiderman 3,Underworld Selene,Beetlejuice pos

Bump added items pm for pictures until I get them posted.
Thanks

Re: Customs and Hot Toys For sale DX 12,Spiderman 3,Underworld Selene,Beetlejuice pos

Its been a couple of weeks Bump..
Have some Hot toys for trade..
Looking for Ultron Prime or The Red Skull.
Trading a few items away let me know if any interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back