SCAM EBAY SELLERS!! Beware of these guys ( red_star2013 and sc store9999 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to introduce another ebay seller, it is "goodshipped".
THIS GUY IS UNTRUSTED, DOES NOT SEND THE ARTICLE AND DOES NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES.
Avoid buying anything from him. I propose that this nickname be included in the list of thieves. 2019 I buy Mandalorian HT TMS015, I have not received it yet.
This one surprises me cause I have used him.in the past a long time ago,and all my items arrived as stated.
Seems like even the good guys go bad eventually.

Hi Fellow freaks,

I thought I would name and shame these Fraudulent sellers on eBay. I pre ordered The Hot Toys Mandalorian remnant Stormtrooper from an eBay seller known as "red_star2013" and also pre ordered the Hot Toys Madalorian figure from " sc store9999 " Both sellers sent shipping information to me back in January, which was very odd as we all know this is impossible as the figures were never released at that time. I contacted ebay regarding this issue at the time, as I tried to contact both sellers and had no response. eBay managed to contact the sellers who then got back to me to say that the shipping information they sent me was " just an order code " that they give out prior to the figures release. I gave them the benefit of doubt, but now after chasing "red_star2013" for the Hot toys Mandalorian Stormtrooper shipping date, I have had no response and further more because of the purchase date for both the figures, eBay and paypal have washed there hands of both transactions, as they are too old for them to get involved with. So it looks as though I've been scammed for ?400 Gutted as this has never happened to me on a pre order from eBay before. If you check there feedback it looks as though they has done the same to several other buyers. I checked their feedback prior to purchase and they were 100% at the time so I thought I was in safe hands. Please share these seller names on any other collector forums so that these scammers get a bad rep and others don't get caught out like I have. Does anyone know if there are any other avenues I could explore to getting my money back? any advise would be much appreciated :)
Oh yea, red_star2013 got me really good. You can also add Lwstore2013 and Tototoys to that list.

Current list ; szly1_63 , sc_store9999 , xiangwyan_0 , Red_star1689 , sc_store999 , nuoyafa-86 , cxy2019sc9991589 , lwstore , lwstore2013 , red_star2013 , red_star201349 , TOTOTOYS2015 , springwindblowing , sunnymayhair , starshop*2012 , mny19-53i , nuoya2012 all share the same tax numbers DE335583839 & GB331609031. please if you find more accounts add & repost.

Hi just received an email from my credit card company saying they have refunded my money from red_star2013 for an iron patriot, it takes time for the card company to process the claim but the details they ask you for are fairly easy to assemble so dont give up ;every claim made shows these rogue traders up to their merchant services .

Hi just received another email from my credit card company saying they have refunded my money from red_star2013 for an endgame hulk. you often dont hear good things about credit companies but a big thanks to them.

Concerning pre-order figures i purchased at the end of 2020 and start of 2021 - lot of activity/dialogue with both 'scam' sellers - will update soon. Regards, RAN

IMPORTANT: Ok guys - where to begin. The operations went like this pretty much to the format mentioned on this thread. Pre-sale orders from last autumn/winter, let's just say one year ago. Items won extremely cheap on Ebay - Asmus LOTR figures besides others, six in total. Basically won for around $70 - $90 dollars each which is a steal.So, you have the Ebay security run out, then the Paypal 180 security as you are assured by fantastic communiaction that the inewly released tems are delayed and will be posted asap upon arrival to the stock. Then communiaction stops and you realise that you are blocked from all communiaction with them.All refund security times have run out and you are left hanging in space.One of the two sellers actually stated that one was posted - without tracking and confirmed in another mail that they hope it arrives soon. So what to do. Feedback time has also already passed so you cannot alert others of the situation, so as i stated earöier in this topic - the thing to do is that everyone buy the cheapest item on their site eg $4 and leave immediate negative feedback stating the scam. However, buying anything else is also now blocked, so again - what to do. So here goes...... I checked through another family member's Ebat account if i could buy, contact etc with the Ebay sellers involved and ofcourse, yes i could. Flexing my fingers and brain, i listed all the order numbers, item numbers, descriptions and winning bid cost and sent it to them along with a threat of legal action being taken against them outside of Ebay - so Ebay becomes irrelevant at this point. There are ways of doing things and a CAD order will be instigated against them on Ebay period, and charges brought against them in legal office. The known mechanism of the scam was outlined to them and will be seriously engaged.....Fraud. After being blocked myself for some months, my family member Ebay account was contacted immediately by them asking for my Ebay 'tag' name so that they could take care of the matter. It was givennto them and they contacted me immediately asking me to confirm and stating that ' we have found your orders' and 'are working on it'. Promising, communiactions were reinstated and i was unblockes. They then stated that they had one of the figures in stock and if i would like it. I said yes and that i would eventually like all of them. They said they didn't have the others and would check the one figure they would send now. They then ofcourse said that they had only one again and that it was damaged. I said you have two in stock for sale right now online and that they cannot both be damaged - send me one of them, or refund everything. Naturally the whole time they wanted me to chose something else, and i stated that i did not want anything else and that if i did - i would loose out on the fantastic deals i had won - several $250 1/6 figures at only $80 a pop....well. They said they couldn't refund, i asked why - they said they don't use Ebay anymore, which ofcourse is obscene. I finally realised after several dialogues that i will never get a refund - they told me flat out right that their suppliers will not give them a figure to send to me for a net loss of $200 per figure. And refund will not happen. (NB.this is all extremely positive going from being blocked and scammed to at least having the possibility of getting the equivalent of my money back at least.) So finally i concluded to do just that as the alternative was nothing. I chose two figures which cost more than what they had recieved from me, but in taking offers on them and given the loss in value i will take from the original deals, they conceeded that tjis was acceptable and fair. They also complied with sending the two figures with OFFICIAL TRACKING and to fill in the forms correctly in description, weight etc though stating the value as only $40 instead of the $590 that it actually was. They said it was the least they could do considering the circumstances.. I confirmed the order once more and within two days i recieved a tracking number and estimated arrival date and waited. Customs notified me in an upsate that a package weighing 3kg was in requirement of a payment of $8 to preceed in delivery to me.The weight confirmed that it was not alucky charm on a piece of string in an envelope and i began to smile. I soon recieved the package and pn opening, saw the two boxed figures nicely packed inside. I had recieve two othe figures i wantes out of the six reciving more than my money's worth back and dodges the bullet of a substantial Customs charge of some $150 to $200 dollars. So, i went from floating in space to recouperating my losses at least and being more than happy in the end not to mention relieved, after more than a years waiting.The seller in my case was Red_Star2013 - the other one i am dealing with i approached in the same manner - the ones who said they had sent me something but never did. They have sent me something now that i have chosen instead (agiain for more than i spent), and i am presently waiting dor that - although it is again without tracking. We shall see..... Hope this is helpful and hopeful for you others like me who don't have a credit card. Regards and best wishes, RAN.

IMPORTANT: Ok guys - where to begin. The operations went like this pretty much to the format mentioned on this thread. Pre-sale orders from last autumn/winter, let's just say one year ago. Items won extremely cheap on Ebay - Asmus LOTR figures besides others, six in total. Basically won for around $70 - $90 dollars each which is a steal.So, you have the Ebay security run out, then the Paypal 180 security as you are assured by fantastic communiaction that the inewly released tems are delayed and will be posted asap upon arrival to the stock. Then communiaction stops and you realise that you are blocked from all communiaction with them.All refund security times have run out and you are left hanging in space.One of the two sellers actually stated that one was posted - without tracking and confirmed in another mail that they hope it arrives soon. So what to do. Feedback time has also already passed so you cannot alert others of the situation, so as i stated earöier in this topic - the thing to do is that everyone buy the cheapest item on their site eg $4 and leave immediate negative feedback stating the scam. However, buying anything else is also now blocked, so again - what to do. So here goes...... I checked through another family member's Ebat account if i could buy, contact etc with the Ebay sellers involved and ofcourse, yes i could. Flexing my fingers and brain, i listed all the order numbers, item numbers, descriptions and winning bid cost and sent it to them along with a threat of legal action being taken against them outside of Ebay - so Ebay becomes irrelevant at this point. There are ways of doing things and a CAD order will be instigated against them on Ebay period, and charges brought against them in legal office. The known mechanism of the scam was outlined to them and will be seriously engaged.....Fraud. After being blocked myself for some months, my family member Ebay account was contacted immediately by them asking for my Ebay 'tag' name so that they could take care of the matter. It was givennto them and they contacted me immediately asking me to confirm and stating that ' we have found your orders' and 'are working on it'. Promising, communiactions were reinstated and i was unblockes. They then stated that they had one of the figures in stock and if i would like it. I said yes and that i would eventually like all of them. They said they didn't have the others and would check the one figure they would send now. They then ofcourse said that they had only one again and that it was damaged. I said you have two in stock for sale right now online and that they cannot both be damaged - send me one of them, or refund everything. Naturally the whole time they wanted me to chose something else, and i stated that i did not want anything else and that if i did - i would loose out on the fantastic deals i had won - several $250 1/6 figures at only $80 a pop....well. They said they couldn't refund, i asked why - they said they don't use Ebay anymore, which ofcourse is obscene. I finally realised after several dialogues that i will never get a refund - they told me flat out right that their suppliers will not give them a figure to send to me for a net loss of $200 per figure. And refund will not happen. (NB.this is all extremely positive going from being blocked and scammed to at least having the possibility of getting the equivalent of my money back at least.) So finally i concluded to do just that as the alternative was nothing. I chose two figures which cost more than what they had recieved from me, but in taking offers on them and given the loss in value i will take from the original deals, they conceeded that tjis was acceptable and fair. They also complied with sending the two figures with OFFICIAL TRACKING and to fill in the forms correctly in description, weight etc though stating the value as only $40 instead of the $590 that it actually was. They said it was the least they could do considering the circumstances.. I confirmed the order once more and within two days i recieved a tracking number and estimated arrival date and waited. Customs notified me in an upsate that a package weighing 3kg was in requirement of a payment of $8 to preceed in delivery to me.The weight confirmed that it was not alucky charm on a piece of string in an envelope and i began to smile. I soon recieved the package and pn opening, saw the two boxed figures nicely packed inside. I had recieve two othe figures i wantes out of the six reciving more than my money's worth back and dodges the bullet of a substantial Customs charge of some $150 to $200 dollars. So, i went from floating in space to recouperating my losses at least and being more than happy in the end not to mention relieved, after more than a years waiting.The seller in my case was Red_Star2013 - the other one i am dealing with i approached in the same manner - the ones who said they had sent me something but never did. They have sent me something now that i have chosen instead (agiain for more than i spent), and i am presently waiting dor that - although it is again without tracking. We shall see..... Hope this is helpful and hopeful for you others like me who don't have a credit card. Regards and best wishes, RAN.
Holy crap what a headache of a shopping experience.

Hi, 2 more for the list nygu70 & nycy7979. full list is szly1_63 , sc_store9999 , xiangwyan_0 , Red_star1689 , sc_store999 , nuoyafa-86 , cxy2019sc9991589 , lwstore , lwstore2013 , red_star2013 , red_star201349 , TOTOTOYS2015 springwindblowing , sunnymayhair , starshop*2012 , mny19-53i all share the same german tax number DE 335583839 associated with uk vat number GB331609031 so they are all one company.

As a general rule, I don’t buy from sellers in China over eBay. If the score is less than 99.99, don’t even waste your time. They’re largely fake numbers and fake feedback used to bolster a bad reputation. It’s obvious if there are 27k positive transactions (near impossible) and the red flag is if there are 20+ negative.

If it seems too good to be true, it is. You’re likely buying a damaged, stolen, or counterfeit product.

I am a new victim, scammed by sc_store9999
He kept telling me, there was a delay from the manufacturer (I fell for it, because in reality there were many delays)
After few months, I told him just refund me
And he just keeps saying " i will check"...
Reported to Ebay, no use, because it already passed 3 months
Filed a fraud case to the US fraud site, but who will look or investigate...

Basically no hope now, $300 hard earned money gone, because of these commercial criminals

Funny thing is, he is still happily making money on Ebay, like there is no law...
Sigh...

Last edited:
He kept telling me, there was a delay from the manufacturer (I fell for it, because in reality there were many delays)

Basically no hope now, $300 hard earned money gone, because of these commercial criminals

Funny thing is, he is still happily making money on Ebay, like there is no law...
Sigh...
Amazing that these guys are still blatantly scamming after all this time. What’s even more amazing is Ebay are seemingly happy to be they’re accomplices in the fraud by ignoring everyone reporting them. I feel for you, my friend.

Sigh...
If it's only been 3 months, you should still be able to file a claim through Paypal if that's what you used to pay or contact your credit card company. All hope isn’t lost. I contacted PayPal right on the 6 month mark and got my refund

Last edited:
This is exactly right. I was very direct with PayPal and they refunded me immediately.
I called Paypal, they directly refused to help, they said it already passed 180 days, nothing they can do.
I guess you guys are really lucky

I called Paypal, they directly refused to help, they said it already passed 180 days, nothing they can do.
Understood. Well the only hope next would be to contact your Credit card company unless you used funds that were in your PayPal account. You usually have a longer period to file a claim directly with your credit card. Doesn’t hurt to try all avenues before giving up on your money

Last edited:
Darn. Well I’m sorry to hear that. I am a very patient person and if something goes beyond 40 days or so, I usually call BS. My method has always been to call eBay, speak to a live representative, and then cite the communication/listing that states the item isn’t in stock or is a preorder. Preorders are expressly forbidden on eBay, no if ands or buts. The few times I got pushback (wait the 45 days) I usually just directly escalate to PayPal.

My warning is more country specific: avoid mainland Chinese sellers. It’s such a roll of the dice.

FWIW, I always use a CC is PayPal as a final escalation point.

Contact your bank, they still can deal with it through the card issuer and get you a refund. How much time do you have to take this action depends on your country's laws.

Almost a year ago I ordered a firetoys selina kyle from sc store 9999. Obviously I hadn't heard anything in a year. Surprisingly, the dam thing showed up today! No doubt these sellers are extremely shady, but for those of us who got shafted, there's always a sliver of hope that things might turn out alright in the end.

Back