1/6 Scaletta - VHS001 Mr. Robot (Bishop)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodrob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, y`all:) Check this guy

Set includes both Damaged and Undamaged versions with bodies. PO is opened till April 1st, grab yours and run. PM for more info )))

[URL=https://s361.photobucket.com/user/ilkirsanov/media/bishop_01_0000_zpsshu3umle.jpg.html]
bishop_04_0000_zps5qoxa2zn.jpg
[/URL]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/115386019000870/
[email protected]

I looked at like almost all the pictures thinking to myself (as I've not seen the show Mr. Robot) "Does Mr. Robot have a character that completely mimics Bishop?" lol

Both figures look cool but I would love to pick up just the "wounded" Bishop, as I really don't need two of the same characters on display. Highly doubtful but please let me know if that is a possibility. Thanks.

Both versions are included, 300 sets are planned with a price of mass releases, not custom)

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not feeling it at all. Looks very toyish to me. Like a good NECA figure.

I think it's the body.

It's always been the body throwing this off since they were first previewed. Has the appearance of the very wide-shouldered body Worldbox created for Wolverine.

Couple that with the narrow waist and unfortunately he just looks...off.

3ENRWoJ.jpg

Alien-5-Lance-Henriksen-Bishop-Return.jpg

This is a master-model, the product will have another bosy with not so bigh shoulders. We discussed it with a group of clients at FB ))

This is a master-model, the product will have another bosy with not so bigh shoulders. We discussed it with a group of clients at FB ))

That's good. He would definitely look better on something like a ZC TTM19 style muscle body, which is no wider across the shoulders than the common so-called 'narrow shoulder' type.

that's looking great and absolutely unique to date. i wonder where i can find the price. through PM only?
body replacement isn't an issue as everybody can pick what they want, but it definitely would cost at least $40.

Should we assume some tweakings to improve the figure are still to be performed?

My 2 cents: the jumpsuit is too big. The body should fill it more, while remaining in the same physical build as that of the actor.
Also, battle-damaged Bishop should have lots of milk on his face and hair. In your proto, it is unrealistically clean, and the hair is even perfectly combed!

I'd be down for one full set, but I need to see a final prototype that looks as it should. Is that possible?

Thanks,
m.

Deposit sent. Will you be releasing the Stallone "Cobra" figure at all? That's been on my wishlist for years.

Both figures look cool but I would love to pick up just the "wounded" Bishop, as I really don't need two of the same characters on display. Highly doubtful but please let me know if that is a possibility. Thanks.

Actually I'm the opposite. I'd rather just get the normal figure, and wouldn't have much need for the wounded one (cool as it looks). So maybe we can split the cost or something. :lol

And I agree he's looking way too big and broad for Lance Henrickson, so glad to hear they might be slimming him down a bit. The sculpt I think looks fantastic though, and it would be awesome to have this next to an Aliens Ripley if they get around to making one.

Actually I'm the opposite. I'd rather just get the normal figure, and wouldn't have much need for the wounded one (cool as it looks). So maybe we can split the cost or something. :lol

And I agree he's looking way too big and broad for Lance Henrickson, so glad to hear they might be slimming him down a bit. The sculpt I think looks fantastic though, and it would be awesome to have this next to an Aliens Ripley if they get around to making one.

I'd also be down for the whole set if fixes are presented to us before, end result is cool, and price is price is kept at bay.
m.

Guys, check the link on our FB page for more info, or feel free to use email to ask questions - first post. Don’t think we need to share any price info here )))

And yes, Cobra is next, with reworked HS and same mass release price range, stay tuned))

Guys, check the link on our FB page for more info, or feel free to use email to ask questions - first post. Don’t think we need to share any price info here )))

So, sharing prices on FB is good, but doing it here is like wrong?
Why? :)
m.

So, sharing prices on FB is good, but doing it here is like wrong?
Why? :)
m.

because of new rules that deleted the whole custom branch of the forum, leaving people to buy star craps and ironmehs from HT forever.

because of new rules that deleted the whole custom branch of the forum, leaving people to buy star craps and ironmehs from HT forever.

...which will never happen again as long as we only traffick on unlicenced figures, pictures and all, but without ever mentioning prices. Nothing that Sideshow could ever find out about.
Got it now.
m.

Back