Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further translation.. “We’ve lost interest, and since we didn’t get off our ass fast enough to release more stuff in a timely manner, we’re giving up.”

Being more fluent in Mezcode, I think your translation is probably more accurate... unfortunately.

Not sure if anyone is checking this thread, but if so I figured I'd ask: does anyone have a loose Taylor headsculpt from the Sideshow series all those years back?

Working on two Taylor:

- Astronaut, will make a new suit
- Slave, mixed two bodies for now. Will repaint, add painted hair to the chest and a loincloth

and will improve the Gorilla from Sideshow with hair and new suit

sculpts by Will Millar

1693912494729.jpg

1693912494678.jpg

1693912494703.jpg

1693912494750.jpg

Working on two Taylor:

- Astronaut, will make a new suit
- Slave, mixed two bodies for now. Will repaint, add painted hair to the chest and a loincloth

and will improve the Gorilla from Sideshow with hair and new suit

sculpts by Will Millar

I think hair will transform the gorilla because the actual facial structure is good.

Mine was left in the box for years because he was off-putting once I had the Hot Toys gorillas. I have him displayed now, but he's at the back.

I think hair will transform the gorilla because the actual facial structure is good.

Mine was left in the box for years because he was off-putting once I had the Hot Toys gorillas. I have him displayed now, but he's at the back.
Yes the facial structure is good thats what made me jump on this project. Will also rework the pleather or whatever material it is crappy suit

Nice to see someone else picked up the Taylor sculpts I commissioned from Will. I made the mistake of sending mine (along with a Nova Will made for me as well), and another sculpt to Darren Carnall 6 years ago and never got them back — that a-hole won’t even return my emails after I sent that thieving dick $1500 to paint all three.

Nice to see someone else picked up the Taylor sculpts I commissioned from Will. I made the mistake of sending mine (along with a Nova Will made for me as well), and another sculpt to Darren Carnall 6 years ago and never got them back — that a-hole won’t even return my emails after I sent that thieving dick $1500 to paint all three.
Sorry to hear that mate

Sorry to hear that mate
Thanks. Yeah, it really sucks. I received a photo update -- not sure how long ago (has to be well over a year ago), but nothing since. He always had some sort of excuse as to why they weren't finished, and even though I only sent maybe one or two emails a YEAR, I've since tried reaching him thru PM here (as I've seen he's occasionally active), and thru email, but NOTHING. NO RESPONSE. At this point, my anger has gotten to the point... well... you don't want to know what I wish for that scumbag. I'm ready to go all over YouTube (he somehow manages to make A LOT of videos -- though not so many lately) and make sure no one else wastes their time or money on him. Hell, I wouldn't even care if he finished them completely anymore -- I just want the damn things back!!!

Thanks. Yeah, it really sucks. I received a photo update -- not sure how long ago (has to be well over a year ago), but nothing since. He always had some sort of excuse as to why they weren't finished, and even though I only sent maybe one or two emails a YEAR, I've since tried reaching him thru PM here (as I've seen he's occasionally active), and thru email, but NOTHING. NO RESPONSE. At this point, my anger has gotten to the point... well... you don't want to know what I wish for that scumbag. I'm ready to go all over YouTube (he somehow manages to make A LOT of videos -- though not so many lately) and make sure no one else wastes their time or money on him. Hell, I wouldn't even care if he finished them completely anymore -- I just want the damn things back!!!
Just an idea that maybe you thought about. Do you know or can you find anyone in facebook or other social media that talks to him regularly and get an answer through them? Or leave comments in his videos (youtube or other places?) 6 years, thats crazy.

Back