Savage opress premium format help me please !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcebu75

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Firstable I hope you understand my english , sorry for that
I´m from Perú and I have the Savage Opress Premium format , I had an accident and the base of the sculpture fell to the floor and broke
:( :( the sculpture is perfect ( thanks god ! ) My concern is the electrical part of the base , if you see in the photos the LEDs if light on ( the leds are ok ! )
I have a multimeter and I see , enter voltage to the card but not out voltaje of them ( not pass energy to the top ) , i mean the connection of the leg of the sculpture to the part of the lightsabers ... I am sure the card is broken or maybe the coneccion is wrong , because enter energy to the card but not come out voltage of it ( I try with my multimeter ) , that is the cable that goes to the leg of the sculpture .Please if anyone has the sculpture ( Savage Opress premium format and have multimeter ) please !!! As you can measure voltage leaves the base of the sculpture? dou you know how voltage needs the lightsaber ? please !! , the input is 5V. but I am sure is more voltage to ignite them. Please help me.I hope your help soon . Take care and thanks !

d.jpg

g.jpg

k.jpg

f.jpg

Have you checked inside the
LIghtsaber to see if it is has a broken ccfl bulb?

The lightsabers are ok ... the only part who fell to the floor is the base .

Back