• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale or trade - Predator, DC comics, Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
Update 2/23/09

Optimus and Bumblebee are pending sale/trade. I still have the itch to trade all the items in this thread. I also entertain all cash offers in this economy. I would really like to find the following trade items...

Hot Toys James Dean (either)
Hot Toys Brando Wild One
Hot Toys Joker (either one)
Hot Toys Batman (new costume only)
Hot Toys Two Face
Medicom Darth Maul
Medicom Jango Fett
Medicom Boba Fett
Medicom Wolverine Last Stand Version
Sideshow Mace Windu
Sideshow Lord of the Rings 1/6 Aragorn, Boromir, Gandalf, Legolas, Frodo and Sam.

Non exclusive and loose figs cool too.

Ok, here is what I have for sale/trade...

300Leonidas1.jpg

This is a 1/6 scale resin garage kit of Leonidas from 300. It is fully cast in resin and includes Leonidas, the base, arrows, spear, sword in sheath, shield and helmet. This is a solid resin model kit, and assembly and painting are required. I have two of these. Sale price $145 each includes shipping.

arnold1.jpg

PredatorArnold.jpg

This is a solid resin model kit of Arnold from Predator. This is a huge 1/6 kit with base and the gun is included. Assembly and painting are required. I have one of these. Sale price $135 includes shipping.

PredatorJesse.jpg

jesse1.jpg

This is a solid resin model kit of Jesse "The Body" from Predator. This is a huge 1/6 kit with base and the mini gun with ammo belt is included. Assembly and painting are required. I have one of these. Sale price $135 includes shipping.

More to come...

Last edited:
pred1.jpg

Predator.jpg

This is a hollowcast vinyl model kit made by Billiken. It is 1/6 scale Predator, from the first movie. Comes in original box. This requires assembly and painting. It comes with a mask and extra mandible jaw for multiple display options. Sale price is $85 shipping included.

LugosiDracula.jpg

This is a hollowcast resin model kit of Bela Lugosi as Dracula. This is huge. I am guessing 1/4 scale. Like a premium format. It is unpainted, and requires very little assembly. Glue the hand on, glue the head on and start painting. The base is amazing. Sale price is $165 shipping included.

Optimus.jpg

Bumblebee.jpg

These are solid resin Transformer statues by Hard Hero. They are old school Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. These are nice and big. These are prepainted statues, so no work required. Original boxes included, mint condition on both statues and boxes. Sale price $190 for both statues, includes shipping.

Joker1.jpg

jokerkit2.jpg

This is a solid resin model kit of the Joker. It comes with a lot of accessories, including small paper money with the Joker's picture on it. The base and Ha Ha background are included. This is a professional level model kit. It takes much work to put these together and paint them, so keep that in mind. Sale price is $95 including shipping.

Batman.jpg

Superman.jpg

These are resin statues from DC Direct. Based on art by Jim Lee. Batman and Superman, sold as a set. These are the full size statues, not the mini statues. Sale Price $300 shipping included.

321447190.jpg

321436553.jpg

This is a huge model kit set. This is premium format scale. HUGE! There are two solid resin kits here. You get doubles of the body, and a ton of accessories so you can build Leonidas the way you want to. Comes with sword, spear, shield, cape and two different bases. This is two model kits in one. Assembly and painting are required. Sale price is $330 shipping included.

I still have these items for trade or sale, plus I am adding some new stuff.

yhst-54038295564581_2039_16636933

This is the Cobra Commander statue from Palisades. It was sculpted by Andy B. I am asking $125 for this, or trade negotiable.

That Jessie is awesome. Never even seen it before. If you were asking less I'd pick it up just for the head and gun for a custom kitbash. That Dutch is nice too.

DC25495lg.jpg

This is the Superman Forever statue from DC. Based on art by Alex Ross. I am asking $100 shipping included for the mint statue in a mint box, never displayed.

Back