Salacious Crumb Prop Replica – Regal Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else pick one up? 3 hours in and already less than 15 left. 12-month payment plan makes it much more palatable so thank god for that.
It looks really cool but it's just too much for me to spend on a character that is just "ok" to me. Regal Robot really knocks things out of the park but the price tag in this case is just too much...

Anyone else pick one up? 3 hours in and already less than 15 left. 12-month payment plan makes it much more palatable so thank god for that.
I had to have one and cost be damned, but I am glad they offered the extended payment plan. I was previously debating which child I was going to have to ask to move out…

Waitlist already, WOW this will be a grail piece.
Hopefully this will inspire Sideshow to do another run for themselves, the fans have spoken, we want more Star Wars replicas.
The Sideshow version would be half the price I would think.

I'm not a Jabba collector, but I'm very happy for those who are and were able to get this.

It's been great to see them stepping into do full replicas lately. With Denuo Novo now calling their products replicas (ANOVOS had a costume license, technically), it appears EFX lost the exclusive rights to the replica license at some point.

Which is good news for everyone. It's better that multiple companies have the license to make high end replicas, and it seems Regal Robot has more of these in the works.

Back