Sad news!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always so sad to lose a beloved pet, whether is is feline, canine, cavie or even a fish or a hamster. The rainbow bridge is a lovely story that does help with the whole process and I am convinced that these beloved pets will be waiting for us at the other side of that bridge to stay with us forever and ever. It's hard, but time does heal a lot and even though we never forget each pet, I know they are watching over us and waiting patiently for us.

Sorry to hear about Spike. Many of us can come to love our pets a lot more than most people. Animals love you no matter what and it's always hard to lose them. Tell your G/F I am sorry.

I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for their kind words and support. Sarah was really touched that everyone was so considerate and compassionate. She was struggling with feeling so immensely sad over the passing of such a little critter (Spike weighed 200 grams, 75 of which were the accumulated fluid by the end). but reading the story from JS and the links to website helped her a lot! Thanks again everyone, this place is the best!

Darth Rage said:
Student toe, you didn't name one of those bunnies Anya by chance, did ya? That would be pretty funny.

:) No. Sorry but my wife has control over what name to give. Creampuff and Blueberry :rolleyes: It would be funny if it was Anya though.

Seaward, again, Sorry for the lost. I know Spike meant alot to you and your girlfriend. :monkey2

Back