S-HERO SH002 1/6 Scale Mr Moonlight (aka Mr. Knight from Moon Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for pre-order at OSK for $193. The lapel on the vest has more detail than I recall from the show but otherwise this looks pretty good. The Oscar Isaac sculpt isn't great but I'd never use it for this anyway.

S-HERO SH002 1/6 Scale Mr Light

Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-34-47 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-32-51 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-33-07 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-33-23 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-33-37 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-33-50 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-34-01 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 12-34-13 S-HERO SH002 1_6 Scale Mr Light.png

Speak of the devil. Just pulled from Facebook, allegedly this is SooSooToys' upcoming Mr Knight.

Feeling like the suit/lapel details are a bit more accurate here.

View attachment 629105
Sounds like the SooSooToys version could be available for pre-order by the end of the month. Yes, it would be nice to be able to compare the two before deciding. This guy's thumb is obscuring the vest lapel details :hammerhead:, so I can't tell if that is any better on this version lol...

This set looks pretty nice, but no way the headsculpt will come out painted as nice as that proto. You do get a lot with this set though, so it will be interesting if the SooSoo version includes the same, if not more stuff. I just want one since Oscar Isaac is Guatemalan :LOL:

Last edited:
Man yes I want to see some in hand manufactured pieces first too. Money too tight to mention to be buying 3rd party duds anymore.

Up for pre-order at OSK for $193. The lapel on the vest has more detail than I recall from the show but otherwise this looks pretty good. The Oscar Isaac sculpt isn't great but I'd never use it for this anyway.

S-HERO SH002 1/6 Scale Mr Light

View attachment 629065View attachment 629066View attachment 629067View attachment 629068View attachment 629069View attachment 629070View attachment 629071View attachment 629072

Looks decent! Glad there'll be a few options for this alternate suit. The Konshu add-ons are cool.

Speak of the devil. Just pulled from Facebook, allegedly this is SooSooToys' upcoming Mr Knight.

Feeling like the suit/lapel details are a bit more accurate here.

View attachment 629105

Sounds like the SooSooToys version could be available for pre-order by the end of the month. Yes, it would be nice to be able to compare the two before deciding. This guy's thumb is obscuring the vest lapel details :hammerhead:, so I can't tell if that is any better on this version lol...

And another!

I'm kinda hoping SST is going to name theirs "Mr. Moonshine" :ROFLMAO:

This set looks pretty nice, but no way the headsculpt will come out painted as nice as that proto. You do get a lot with this set though, so it will be interesting if the SooSoo version includes the same, if not more stuff. I just want one since Oscar Isaac is Guatemalan :LOL:
I really like Oscar Isaac, I think he is a good actor. Is he really Guatemalan, or is that a joke?

I really like Oscar Isaac, I think he is a good actor. Is he really Guatemalan, or is that a joke?
Likewise but nope, not a joke! He really is Guatemalan. I am as well which is another reason for me to like him :lol we don’t get really anyone in Hollywood representing 😅 and this version of him in Moon Knight being named Steven “with a V” is also a little personal b/c that’s also my name.

Does anyone know what body they are using for this? For $193 it should not be that craptastic $25 true type KO! Worldbox or better. I don’t want to pay $193 to then haveta do a body swap. Lmk @Kit Chen

Last edited:
Likewise but nope, not a joke! He really is Guatemalan. I am as well which is another reason for me to like him :lol we don’t get really anyone in Hollywood representing 😅 and this version of him in Moon Knight being named Steven “with a V” is also a little personal b/c that’s also my name.
That is awesome! I am not Guatemalan (African American & other stuff) but I spent time (about 5 weeks) there in 1992 and it was an incredible experience I will never forget. So whenever Guatemala comes up I am interested 😁

Are their people who don't use a v in Steven?

That's some Scandinavian Stefan tomfoolery right there. Stephen?

Last edited:
That is awesome! I am not Guatemalan (African American & other stuff) but I spent time (about 5 weeks) there in 1992 and it was an incredible experience I will never forget. So whenever Guatemala comes up I am interested 😁
Ahh cool! I rarely if ever meet anyone who has even been there. I haven't been for about 20years.

Are their people who don't use a v in Steven?

That's some sandinavian Stefan tomfoolery right there. Stephen?
In my experience, most ppl assume 'ph' instead of 'v' just like in the show as he corrects at least one person in one of the early episodes as well as sings it when he first becomes Mr. Knight-"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, my name is Steven with a V."

Even Siri assumes "Stephen." That's how I know when my boss is using voice to text instead of actually typing emails :lol

In my experience, most ppl assume 'ph' instead of 'v' just like in the show as he corrects at least one person in one of the early episodes as well as sings it when he first becomes Mr. Knight-"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, my name is Steven with a V."

Even Siri assumes "Stephen." That's how I know when my boss is using voice to text instead of actually typing emails :lol
There was an old bit on the Daily Show, Stephen Colbert and Steve Carell's segment "Even Stevphen"

2AEd2nZ.png

Back