S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if SSJ4 Goku will go up at BBTS want to preorder him as soon as it drops not losing my chance on this.

He?s sold out. If future releases are this difficult to get, I prefer they go the Premium Bandai route. At least they have a window for people to place orders.

I don't know why (maybe trying to find a reason not to buy him) but every time I look at the pics of SSJ4 Goku I can't help but feel that his body is too compact. Almost like it's been compressed vertically and he needs to be stretched out just a little bit. I feel as though his torso should be just a little bit longer.

Got Goku preordered at BBTS. But yesterday I wasn't sure if I'd get him so I also ordered him at Lunapark.store what sucks though is I had to pay up front paid $80 with a code they give to new customers. Wish I'd wait for BBTS but oh well at least I have a backup. But funny thing Bluefin said on a message that since ssj4 goku is a regular release he will still be readily available when he releases.

Got Goku preordered at BBTS. But yesterday I wasn't sure if I'd get him so I also ordered him at Lunapark.store what sucks though is I had to pay up front paid $80 with a code they give to new customers. Wish I'd wait for BBTS but oh well at least I have a backup. But funny thing Bluefin said on a message that since ssj4 goku is a regular release he will still be readily available when he releases.

Don't put too much stock into what Bluefin says because all of the online retail stores have sold out within minutes. Many of them had to limit purchases to 1 unit per customer so they weren't given much stock from Bandai Namco Collectibles to sell in the first place.

Don't put too much stock into what Bluefin says because all of the online retail stores have sold out within minutes. Many of them had to limit purchases to 1 unit per customer so they weren't given much stock from Bandai Namco Collectibles to sell in the first place.
Apparently they said regardless Bandai will still make more to stock up it was just the first wave of preorders that sold out fast. Regardless of it being true I have my orders in so I at least don't have to worry. It does suck that this whole thing is just as worse then being an actual exclusive I guess he was sought after the most.

Same I want SSJ4 Vegeta and Gogeta, Omega Shenron and Nova Shenron would also like Baby Vegeta.

For those looking for SSJ3 and SSJ4 Goku, he's up for pre-order at Agabyss. Very good store I've bought from recently (Figuarts Raditz and Monsterarts Biollante), definitely very good packaging and friendly customer service.

https://www.agabyss.com/pre-orders/

Back