S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone order direct from the mafex store https://mct.tokyo/ i ordered a hush superman on the 10th feb paid ?38 dhl postage it showed as being in stock and to be delivered on the 14 th feb ,as far as i can see its not been shipped and needless to say its not arrived ,ive emailed them several times requesting assistance but no reply

just wondered if anyone knew if this is normal for them or is it something im missing

cheers for any light shed on my plight

Anyone have any leads on a decent custom cape for ‘89 Batman? Nothing on eBay looks very good. I thought about making one myself but haven’t come across a satisfactory material yet (plus I’ve never sewed and my wife isn’t sure she could make the stitches straight/precise enough for the seams on it).

There's a guy named rebel10customs on instagram that sells a good one....I saw pics on the Fwoosh. I messaged him and he said they're $28 shipped in the US, but I'm not in the US so I didn't follow up with him. I don't wanna know what it would cost to ship to Japan.

The Suicide Squad Harley Quinn announced.

SH-Figuarts-TSS-Harley-Quinn-003.jpg

SH-Figuarts-TSS-Harley-Quinn-001.jpg

SH-Figuarts-TSS-Harley-Quinn-002.jpg

SH-Figuarts-TSS-Harley-Quinn-004.jpg

My wife needed to stop in JoAnn Fabrics today and I managed to find a perfect fabric for making better 1989 Batcapes. Stuff was ridiculously expensive ($15/yd, and that was the clearance price!!) but it looks amazing. I got enough to replace both my figuarts and 1/4 scale neca capes.

I made the Figuarts cape today. I still need to add the stitched seams to finish it but it already makes a world of difference. I already liked the figure, but now I love it!

B50FBA1E-3E73-4838-9870-1D62C5041C89.jpeg

895107F9-6A80-4223-A5E6-27352CC53B40.jpeg

F4EDF31E-113C-4421-92E6-5EC96BB201FD.jpeg

B1908E21-8962-4AA5-907A-580B1D53CDE8.jpeg

Now that's a nice cape. Nice and thing; lays naturally.

I was a sucker and believed the hype and bought the "rebescum10" cape everyone at the fwoosh raved about.

I'm torn between which is a bigger piece of ****, the stock cape or rebel10's custom. It's made of a leathery material so that's nice, but it's at least twice as thick as the already thick stock cape. Can NOT drape naturally to save its life. It's like a half size Hot Toys stock cape...just this big ugly bundle of fabric. No amount of futzing can get this thing to look like a CAPE and not an extra large tablecloth.

I'm extremely disappointed.

That’s too bad. I too first looked at custom capes for sale but I didn’t see any that I liked. So I decided to make my own if I could find a decent fabric. I’ve looked at Hobby Lobby a few times and never found anything good. But JoAnn had a LOT more options. I don’t remember the name/item number of this particular fabric, but it was in a cosplay fabric section (for real, I forget what the rack was labeled but I’m pretty sure it had the word cosplay in it. Whatever it was labeled, that’s clearly what they were going for).

And it really is prefect. And while pricey, for the cost of one custom 1/12 cape on eBay I got a full yard which is probably enough to make at least two 1/4 Neca capes as well as a few 1/12 capes. Which is good considering I’ve never sewed and am bound to screw something up…

Bandai S.H. Figuarts The Batman

FPi0VkrXIAcX0L2
FPi0NBiXIAQrez7
FPi0I8FWUAYSUjh
FPi0PJsXMAEaptr

FPi0jU4XEAULtqg
That looks pretty good and SHF production versions basically look like the prototypes. Hopefully it won't be an exclusive so the price is normal as I need a 1/12 version to put in the eventual 1/12 Batmobile I'll get.

Bats looks good! I wonder if Mafex will make a version of The Batman anytime soon...

I’ve been waiting for Mafex or SHF to come out with a The Batman. This looks pretty good. Not sure about what looks to be a plastic upper piece to the cape…

Anyone know of a decent sword that would fit Figuarts WW84 since she didn't come with one?

I doubt most of the 1/12 swords from other brands would work since Bandia figures run on the smaller side of the scale.

McFarlane and Legends would probably be too big/thick and a Mezco sword would be to expensive to aquire most likely.

I really need a sword for this figure. I hate that they didn't provide one.

Back