Statue Royal Guard Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic.

If I had the original Emperor Palpatine PF, I would have to get 2 of them. That display really does look great.

I know this took some flack when it was released, as I think it was their first new PF in years, but Royal Guard is now on the waitlist, didn't really fit my collection but thought they did a great job on it.

Funny how their Bespin Luke and Han...is still available.

I know this took some flack when it was released, as I think it was their first new PF in years, but Royal Guard is now on the waitlist, didn't really fit my collection but thought they did a great job on it.

Funny how their Bespin Luke and Han...is still available.

I am on the waitlist and definitely hope it converts. Should have jumped on this earlier but I was hoping for some kind of a sale which never came.

I can't speak for their Han but I personally think Luke it's quite excellent, it is very underrated and looks far better in person as I own one. Only caveat being is that it looks much much better with the exclusive blaster rather than the lightsaber and it is not a surprise that the exclusive is sold out. The blaster pose looks natural and is directly from the movie while the lightsaber pose just seems off. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Back