RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Madara with a puncture to the outer box that went into the package itself a little bit. Not sure if that was down to ShowZ/Gundamit's single layer of bubble wrap or before that, but it's a little bit annoying since it damaged the box itself. Will keep it though to avoid the hassle of returns and further delays.

DL Studio (unofficial I assume?) is working on extra accessoires for Madara

FqndrKFaIAIYfSl.jpg

Can somebody tell me when will itachi figure come out?
There was a statement from the manufacturer somewhere on the internet that I can't find again, where they said release was delayed till March-April of this year, but if anyone with more intel wants to chime in, I'd appreciate it!

I received my Madara, first impressions it felt like a dx version.
Out of the box figure got heft to it due to alloy material armour.
Be careful as my shoulder piece was out of place in Box. Seem of an easy fix just gotta glue it back in, using the the elastic band that came with it to hold it in place would have preferred some magnets for easier attachment but that would have been more $extra.

Amazing details, clothing doesn't seem cheap and it's top heavy but can be finesse to stand in place.

Articulation is there just the armor hinder mobility somewhat but posing can be there with slight ankle articulation as of the ninja style feet/boot.
I haven't ready push the Articulation as I don't want the armor to fall off but I keep it in a vanilla pose for now. With no stand

Overall I'm content with it, Other than one of my armor pieces wasn't fully intact.but I'm a fan and happily that I have this piece in the collection.

Maybe Threezero would consider making
a less expensive version to get multiples

View attachment 624085View attachment 624086View attachment 624087View attachment 624088

Did you ever glue that piece back on/fix it? I've just received mine and It's odd because mine is broken on the same shoulder.

Did you ever glue that piece back on/fix it? I've just received mine and It's odd because mine is broken on the same shoulder.
There is a snap closure sewn into mine, I just had to finagle the clothing and hair out of the way enough to really pinch the closures of the snap together. No need for glue here.

my apologize for the delay reply , no I didn't I just need to get the glue that can stick to the alloy armor material.for time being I've been using the rubber elastic been holding in place perfectly.

Big shout out to @Mad Moxxi for finding me the rocket toys sengoku basara set! Couldn't be happier ☺️ took a while but it finally ship from Meccha Japan and only took 2 days!!

Attachments

• IMG20230330164706.jpg
    IMG20230330164706.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230330173841.jpg
    IMG20230330173841.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Back