RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No young Naruto and honestly I rather they put their focus on characters that haven't been done yet. Tired of seeing Naruto over and over again.

Threezeros Naruto looks great and they're only charging $150 for it. RocketToys version would probably be around $200-$250.

fmPYS0q.png
99% of his figures are based on Shippuden, there are barely any of OG young Naruto. That's why it would have been great to see one from Rockettoys because, as good as Threezero is, Rockettoys looks another step or two up in quality and accessoires. I would have gladly paid the higher price for the extra bells and whistles. I'll happily take the Threezero figure as well, because as I said, figures from the OG series are rare. I hope Threezero make Sasuke and Sakura, too. They should go nicely with Rockettoys Kakashi :)

the only naruto i really want is sage mode, rocket toys df looks better than tz, for example those tz jujutsu kaisen ones, the clothes look very baggy, here seems more fit

the only naruto i really want is sage mode, rocket toys df looks better than tz, for example those tz jujutsu kaisen ones, the clothes look very baggy, here seems more fit
Yes! Sage mode naruto is a must . Also I kinda want a naruto with no headband and nine tailed fox eyes.

Is Rocket toys going to release a grown up Naruto to go with the other three figures they have on pre-order? I'm considering getting the Zen Creations Naruto, but would rather keep the figures from the same company. Hmmmm, anyone have any inside scoop? Maybe Kit? lol

Is Rocket toys going to release a grown up Naruto to go with the other three figures they have on pre-order? I'm considering getting the Zen Creations Naruto, but would rather keep the figures from the same company. Hmmmm, anyone have any inside scoop? Maybe Kit? lol
I think they eventually will the line is clearly going to do well. I would say hold off on the zen creations naruto honestly, its a good quality figure with lots of accessories etc. but the likeness isn’t really they good

I think they eventually will the line is clearly going to do well. I would say hold off on the zen creations naruto honestly, its a good quality figure with lots of accessories etc. but the likeness isn’t really they good
Yeah, I agree about the Zen Creations likeness, there's just something slightly off about it. I'm surprised Rocket Toys wouldn't lead with a Naruto, but I'm willing to wait if it means it's a good figure. RT seems to have great quality, which makes sense if the rumors are true of them being GameToys.

Yeah, I agree about the Zen Creations likeness, there's just something slightly off about it. I'm surprised Rocket Toys wouldn't lead with a Naruto, but I'm willing to wait if it means it's a good figure. RT seems to have great quality, which makes sense if the rumors are true of them being GameToys.
I think they just wanted to do some more popular characters that hadn’t been done before, instead of doing naruto straight away. I think Naruto and Sasuke could be next though honestly, hope we get some more reveals soon

Yea well obviously these are going to sell well. It’s naruto . But if they do pein, sage naruto , sasuke, obito, Minato, more akatsuki and even freaking Sakura they will sell like hot cakes. The old medicom (can’t believe I’m saying that) naruto shippuden figs go for crazy money on eBay and the standard zen shippuden naruto is sold out. Seems like a huge wave of 1/6th scale anime figures is about yo hit us again like the old medicom days.

I’m new to seeing this thread and I ordered my Kakashi at Toys Wonderland today. Woot! Many of the link shared on the previous pages are either no longer active or are sold out. Just a heads up, that Toys Wonderland as all three, Kakashi, Madara, and Itachi, available for preorder. I’m in the US and this is my first time ordering from Toys Wonderland. I’m very excited to see these figures. I would love to see Jaraiya, Naruto Sage Mode, Pain, and Kiba. Those are my faves. I’m not as much a fan of Itachi, but the figure is pretty bad-a$$ so I think I might get him, eventually. I hope they don’t sell out too quickly. These are expensive.

I’m new to seeing this thread and I ordered my Kakashi at Toys Wonderland today. Woot! Many of the link shared on the previous pages are either no longer active or are sold out. Just a heads up, that Toys Wonderland as all three, Kakashi, Madara, and Itachi, available for preorder. I’m in the US and this is my first time ordering from Toys Wonderland. I’m very excited to see these figures. I would love to see Jaraiya, Naruto Sage Mode, Pain, and Kiba. Those are my faves. I’m not as much a fan of Itachi, but the figure is pretty bad-a$$ so I think I might get him, eventually. I hope they don’t sell out too quickly. These are expensive.
These are available from USA retailer Comic Concepts as well if you like saving money on shipping 😊

Maybe so- but the prices at Comic Concepts are $50-$100 higher so maybe you will save on shipping and lose on something else (unless you have a coupon or something)

good luck...

I do suggest you to order through US retailer instead of the said store

So excited to get these two on the same shelf!! Hope Rocketoys decides to make Pain as well, that'd be an instant buy! There hasn't been a good 1/6 Pain since that thousand dollar custom one from years back lol

008oF7nogy1h114gx3ghaj318g1xf000.jpg
FVLcgIaacAAImzo.jpg

Last edited:
Back