RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
微博
Itachi will ship in two to three batches, depending on when/where you ordered, you might have to wait a bit longer. Or maybe we international buyers are all 2nd/3rd batch :cry:

Where'd you see these and any ideas where to preorder? Thanks a bunch!
No PO yet, I'll post it when I see it

微博
Itachi will ship in two to three batches, depending on when/where you ordered, you might have to wait a bit longer. Or maybe we international buyers are all 2nd/3rd batch :cry:

No PO yet, I'll post it when I see it
now that i think of it...I dont really mind being part of the 2nd or 3rd batch. My wallets gonna feel it that if this gets released at the same time with AC cloud :ROFLMAO:

now that i think of it...I dont really mind being part of the 2nd or 3rd batch. My wallets gonna feel it that if this gets released at the same time with AC cloud :ROFLMAO:
I can wait a bit longer for Itachi but I want Kakashi asap, and announcements for new characters. Sage mode Naruto, Shikamaru, Tsunade, Pain, Hidan, Gaara and more, give them to me!

some tips for your itachi to look more natural.

3E0EACAD-A210-478C-AC92-EB664C508981.jpeg

Ordered mine from kghobby, probably be a few more months before I'll see an invoice. Only got a few more open orders with them and I'll be hanging up my hat with ole kghobby.

A few pictures of Itachi for everyone's reference. My shipment arrived 2 weeks ago, but due to busy schedule it was slow to upload photos for everyone to enjoy

Back