RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I l
GAH! Didn’t get a shipping notification from giantoy and bam! Arrived at my doorstep today! What a great way to start my Thursday!

View attachment 622143View attachment 622142View attachment 622144

Holy crap his armor is diecast. Such an amazing looking and feeling figure.

Man rocket toys are crushing it with their release schedule. Got sanada and date in Dec and madara today.

Mad excited for itachi and kakashi now.
I look forward to seeing your video review

Seems like TW as the official distrubutor are still waiting for their goods. Man they are getting really slow lately. And the shipping prices are just too much. Took them over a month to shipped my white vision and it was "in stock".
Anyone here got a shipping notice from TW?

He's definitely amazing! Was able to give the fan to my Obito too.

326884869_1403946117089483_4029710119884126414_n.jpg

327244398_1346229592588015_981543174301897820_n.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like TW as the official distrubutor are still waiting for their goods. Man they are getting really slow lately. And the shipping prices are just too much. Took them over a month to shipped my white vision and it was "in stock".
Anyone here got a shipping notice from TW?
I ended up ordering Yukimura from there because noone else had it at the time. It shipped, not arrive yet. Went slower because, as you say, shipping is expensive.

I think I will try and order future orders through OSK though. Just faster dispatch, he posts here, so is just more of a comfortable experience. TW, Bababobo, Gundamit/ShowZ have had some small hiccups. Not bad places, but yeah. Let's see...

That Madara in-hand pictures is looking amazing. Die-cast armour plates? Really?! Was not expecting that. Minor, but a shame they aren't using foam inserts for the packaging. Have had bad experience of plastic housing crumbling.

Completely my fault, I twisted Masamune too much and broke it. The groin/taint bit broke but the pegs on the side are fine. Just need a way to resit the joint but don't want to damage things further. If I can resit it neatly it'll be fine and shouldnt be noticeable even in-hand. But getting the joint in the stomach clear is proving tricky...

Serves me right though!

(Still gonna buy a second one. Probably).

Edit: Sorted! Took a bit of time since it's a spring loaded thing. Lesson: don't twist this guy. He has basically no twist. Now I wonder if I've been breaking all my 1/6...oh crap!

Attachments

• 20230211_191011.jpg
    20230211_191011.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Completely my fault, I twisted Masamune too much and broke it. The groin/taint bit broke but the pegs on the side are fine. Just need a way to resit the joint but don't want to damage things further. If I can resit it neatly it'll be fine and shouldnt be noticeable even in-hand. But getting the joint in the stomach clear is proving tricky...

Serves me right though!

(Still gonna buy a second one. Probably).

Edit: Sorted! Took a bit of time since it's a spring loaded thing. Lesson: don't twist this guy. He has basically no twist. Now I wonder if I've been breaking all my 1/6...oh crap!
Glad to hear it was sorted out! My heart dropped when I saw the photo. Thank you for the post.

Rocket toys's license is for China region only

Having any store as "official distributor" outside the area and shipping worldwide is really putting themselves into trouble with their license

Correct me if I am wrong

nop,roc doesn't have any official distributor even in China.roc took product license from Pierrot China which clearly just for China region.

so,ya. if I bought 10pcs figure directly from roc and sell it locally in China.I can also claim that I am Roc official distributor/ partner. Most likely tw get from market or 1st hand retail seller.

its all fine as soon as you have correct address shown on the paypal invoice
Hah, that's funny, I just paid my invoice for y'all and realized my addy was wrong on paypal. I emailed my correct one though like right after the fact. Anyway, I'm hyped to get The Ghost of The Uchiha. Having Itachi and Kakashi next to this guy is going to look badass!!

nop,roc doesn't have any official distributor even in China.roc took product license from Pierrot China which clearly just for China region.

so,ya. if I bought 10pcs figure directly from roc and sell it locally in China.I can also claim that I am Roc official distributor/ partner. Most likely tw get from market or 1st hand retail seller.
So I am official distributor for anything existing in this world wow!

Madara comes with two heads right? Whats the difference?

He looks really nice!
Got my notification for shipping from Gundamit. He was shipped on 10th, notification came on 12th.
Another "funny" thing is..
Yukimura had the slower shipping option but will be delivered tomorrow. Masamune on the other hand had DHL Express and is slower. Tracking status hasnt changed, maybe he will come up tomorrow as well. Still Yuki had a shipping window of 12-20 days, Masamune 8-12 days.
Maybe due to the strikes from DHL he is late. Dunno :O
BUUUUUT for a fact I know, the waiting time will be worth it :D

Kinda worried my Madara/Itachi/Kakashi will be cancelled since I haven't been charged for Madara yet...

OSK, I'mma be coming your way most likely moving forward.

Back