RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me personally not, would rather see characters like hashirama, tobirama, akatsuki members, minato etc

I know but if you were going to ask most fans of the series, I am sure kaguya and otsutsuki are probably low down on the list of figure wishes

Who cares? People are free to share who they'd like to see. If someone wants a Teuchi, they can want a Teuchi for all I care. I'm buying all of em.. Guarantee she'd sell well rather you're a fan or not.
I know but if you were going to ask most fans of the series, I am sure kaguya and otsutsuki are probably low down on the list of figure wishes

No new updates so far, huh?
We are in Q4 but ...well. A few more shots of them.. a production shot or something like that would be great.

I know they have a twitter account .. and uploaded there a production video for Masamune Date? Itachi is their first for the Naruto series right?

Sadly nothing so far.. I’d love to see some in hand pics or something but just gotta keep waiting for right now. And yeah I believe itachi was the first.

Gundamit had Itachi for pre-order but now its sold out. Only Madara left there.

TNS has the Naruto ones and Sanada Yukimura.

Man I want an update from RocketToys =__=

Probably not gonna happen but I want Rocket Toys to make these three.

8403ffd75d0bff5ae694107b3a898313.jpg

Orochimaru should come with an extendable wired tongue.

This would be such a cool figure too. I don’t care for boruto at all but some of the character designs would make great figures.

Attachments

• 993B572D-2EBF-4B35-A77C-027EB1FCC008.jpeg
    993B572D-2EBF-4B35-A77C-027EB1FCC008.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Gundamit had Itachi for pre-order but now its sold out. Only Madara left there.

TNS has the Naruto ones and Sanada Yukimura.

Man I want an update from RocketToys =__=
Read some negatives about TNS, so decided to go with bababobo.

Yukimura I may still bite on TNS, I just feel like I can't have Masamune on its own... the exact same way I started with Nendoroids, couldn't have Nendo Masamune on its own, ha.

Read some negatives about TNS, so decided to go with bababobo.

Yukimura I may still bite on TNS, I just feel like I can't have Masamune on its own... the exact same way I started with Nendoroids, couldn't have Nendo Masamune on its own, ha.
Dunno about TNS. Is my first order with them. Tried my luck with Kakashi there since he was sold out on gundamit or OSK.

If you are familiar with HobbyLinkJapan.. they have Yukimura for pre-order.
I was tempted to get the Nendos of Date and Sanada, but I stopped myself from doing that. |D" I got the revoltech ones to display with them in the future. Should be suffice enough ;)

Dunno about TNS. Is my first order with them. Tried my luck with Kakashi there since he was sold out on gundamit or OSK.

If you are familiar with HobbyLinkJapan.. they have Yukimura for pre-order.
I was tempted to get the Nendos of Date and Sanada, but I stopped myself from doing that. |D" I got the revoltech ones to display with them in the future. Should be suffice enough ;)
Ah, thanks I forgot about them, will give it a look.

Back