RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://m.weibo.cn/u/7693494526
Some comments from RT: they've received many inquiries about the first batch (Kakashi, Itachi, Madara) getting rereleased but no reprints are planned. However, released characters might get new versions, like Anbu Itachi. No comment on how long they have the license for or which characters will be made, aside from completing the Akatsuki.

Well at least we know we're getting Pain and Konan soon. It will be sick to have the whole Akataski there.

I have 5 new figures on PO, still I can not understand why does Tsunade not include Shodaime necklace ? It is important part of the figure.
I know that they might give it to Naruto, but it is not that hard to give it to Tsuna too. Considering the fact that she is not yonger/older in any series, I would love to display her as she was in pre Hokage period of time.

Because they have the Shippuden Licence, and Tsunade don't have the necklace in Shippuden.
There were many flashbacks both in anime and manga where she wore it or gifting it. So even if it is part of the original run it was still in the same license category.

Back