RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venzarr

Super Freak
Reaction score
RocketToys is going to be making 1/6 Scale Naruto Figures!

So far it seems like they have announced:

Itachi Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Kakashi Hatake

Twitter link for their twitter account - https://mobile.twitter.com/RocketToysCN

Link for their weibo account -
https://m.weibo.cn/u/7693494526
71ED5F39-DB89-4002-B9EB-09F2E197428A.jpeg
417395A8-5533-43FA-B1AB-DDA7F0EEC7A5.jpeg
2FDD83EA-F922-4AA5-AC1C-1768A4AF268D.jpeg
EEFBBD96-B839-4364-A25D-2DE53477A2CA.jpeg
AC37C26E-0AE1-449B-9A4A-1FD4EE9F9602.jpeg
AA222B34-056D-433E-ADBF-126F68E28218.jpeg

Last edited:
Think this is a new company? Never heard of them before but saw this was added on to MFC

Hope he looks good, akatsuki figures have always been my dream

So now we have 3 companies making 1/6 naruto figures 😭
They also have Kakashi planned as well on MFC. It'll be interesting to see how these come out. It seems like they're a new company.

They also have Kakashi planned as well on MFC. It'll be interesting to see how these come out. It seems like they're a new company.
Just seen this and also they have now announced Madara also 😭

Attachments

• C7A39E2D-C262-4522-BE7B-21E44B93DED8.jpeg
    C7A39E2D-C262-4522-BE7B-21E44B93DED8.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 92
  • E6E7220F-4E92-4F3D-9C33-0B617B8F8B99.jpeg
    E6E7220F-4E92-4F3D-9C33-0B617B8F8B99.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 88
Really hoping for the best for this line. The rate that Zen Creations are putting out Shippuden figures is way too slow, so these guys already announcing 3 figures is pretty cool hope they look good

Anyone knows where you can order these when available? From what I understand they only have the rights in mainland China.
Really excited for these and I don't wanna miss out 😄

Anyone knows where you can order these when available? From what I understand they only have the rights in mainland China.
Really excited for these and I don't wanna miss out 😄
I would probably say sites like toys wonderland, kghobby, onesixthoutfitters etc. they always seem to have figures no matter what the right are etc. licensed and unlicensed 😁

How did you find out about them only having the rights in china? I can’t seem to find any info about the company 😢

I'll have to check those guys out! Thanks for the tips 😀

This is what's it says on their twitter:

RocketToys (ROC) is authorized by Pierrot China,
"NARUTO -ナルト- 疾風伝" 1 / 6th scale collectible figure !Coming soon…

“Sales in Chinese mainland (except HK, Macao and Taiwan)

I would link thier twitter but I don't know how to do that 😅 (I literally started using twitter for the first time in my life less then 12 hours ago 😅)

I'll have to check those guys out! Thanks for the tips 😀

This is what's it says on their twitter:

RocketToys (ROC) is authorized by Pierrot China,
"NARUTO -ナルト- 疾風伝" 1 / 6th scale collectible figure !Coming soon…

“Sales in Chinese mainland (except HK, Macao and Taiwan)

I would link thier twitter but I don't know how to do that 😅 (I literally started using twitter for the first time in my life less then 12 hours ago 😅)
Thanks so much for the info! Don’t use twitter but I think I’ll have to make one! 🤣

Can’t wait for these figures!

Not sure if this means they are making Naruto himself or not? If they are hopefully its nice and I will definitely sell my Zen Creations one

Attachments

• B38CD50C-197C-4476-9D68-8706B61ADAE4.jpeg
    B38CD50C-197C-4476-9D68-8706B61ADAE4.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 37
Oh wow, I may have to get this and/or see how it goes with ThreeZero Nartuo.

Distribution is my main concern.

Oh wow, I may have to get this and/or see how it goes with ThreeZero Nartuo.

Distribution is my main concern.
I think I will stick with the threezero line and hopefully this one, the zen creations one seems like a bit of a dead loss honestly

This was posted on their Weibo a few days ago:

#WF2022Shanghai# Participating brand introduction:
#RocketToys# Participating in WF Shanghai. @RocketToys

#RocketToys# (ROC for short), the brand was established in 2020, and is currently committed to the creation of animation characters for two-dimensional games and the production of collectible movable dolls. The core members of the team all have rich production experience. In the future, they will cooperate with more classic and popular IPs to bring you more viewing and playable products.

This time #WF2022Shanghai# will be the first time to bring authentic authorized 1/6 movable doll samples for display, including "Sengoku BASARA" Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura, and three unannounced characters from "Naruto Shippuden"

NOTE: it is translated from Chinese (simplified) so there could be errors.
Also, WF 2022 Shanghai should be in May (dunno about the exact date)

They must have quite a few Naruto projects in the barrel, which is exciting 😁

This was posted on their Weibo a few days ago:

#WF2022Shanghai# Participating brand introduction:
#RocketToys# Participating in WF Shanghai. @RocketToys

#RocketToys# (ROC for short), the brand was established in 2020, and is currently committed to the creation of animation characters for two-dimensional games and the production of collectible movable dolls. The core members of the team all have rich production experience. In the future, they will cooperate with more classic and popular IPs to bring you more viewing and playable products.

This time #WF2022Shanghai# will be the first time to bring authentic authorized 1/6 movable doll samples for display, including "Sengoku BASARA" Date Masamune, Sanada Yukimura, and three unannounced characters from "Naruto Shippuden"

NOTE: it is translated from Chinese (simplified) so there could be errors.
Also, WF 2022 Shanghai should be in May (dunno about the exact date)

They must have quite a few Naruto projects in the barrel, which is exciting 😁
Awesome!!! Would it be possible to link thier Weibo?

Honestly blown away but these images 🤣

Attachments

• 85A75E9A-63D0-425C-819A-E54AFC79515E.jpeg
    85A75E9A-63D0-425C-819A-E54AFC79515E.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 80
  • BAF8B664-284D-43C2-A16C-2B70401FE4B2.jpeg
    BAF8B664-284D-43C2-A16C-2B70401FE4B2.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 89
Wow! ...Okay, I really hope these are easily obtainable. These are looking amazing. I don't want to stray away from ThreeZero but maybe if they can release in tandem on which company does certain characters.

Wow! ...Okay, I really hope these are easily obtainable. These are looking amazing. I don't want to stray away from ThreeZero but maybe if they can release in tandem on which company does certain characters.
I think I am going to probably collect both because it seems like threezero are making characters from Naruto and not Naruto shippuden 🤔 so their is probably only a few characters that both companies will make

Wow that Itachi and Kakashi look really good. Way better then what Zen Creation did.

Those two will actually go really well with Threezeros Naruto. Gonna grab two those two to go along with him.

Hope all the usual retailers like OSK and GianToys carry these.

UZtcHFv.jpg
wioL2tC.jpg
53nUCXs.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that Itachi and Kakashi look really good. Way better then what Zen Creation did.

Those two will actually go really well with Threezeros Naruto. Gonna grab two those two to go along with him.

Hope all the usual retailers like OSK and GianToys carry these.

UZtcHFv.jpg
wioL2tC.jpg
53nUCXs.jpg
I agree with you and will be doing the same! I love that Rocket Toys are making these 3 but after a few more like Pain and Obito I would love Naruto and Sasuke as I know they will be better than Zen’s it hurts to say.

Can’t wait to see madara tomorrow 😭

Back