RoboCop 2 Cain Moderoid plastic model coming from Good Smile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics from an amazon japan review. Look at how poseable this thing is! Goes from the neutral powered-down pose to fully splayed out!! Damn!! Even the toes move!

81i3tpN7J-L.jpg
81PbsdtcCwL.jpg

714+AWFRL6L.jpg
81zyD73woJL.jpg
7104Cl4+43L.jpg
71yfZfH2z0L.jpg

71ErFHm-1UL.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely hoping to pick this up seeing as the previous offers have been rather small in scale. This will still be on the small scale, but has the potential to look great with custom enhancements. I have a version of the old Argonauts resin kit that was released by Monsters in Motion but resin casts unfortunately lack the sharpness in detail that an injection moulded kit has.

I don't know. They seemed awfully careful about getting all the parts right, so I don't know why they'd mess up the toes. I just remember them from the movie cause he used them to lock himself in place. Such a cool stop motion effect by Phil Tippett.

Do you guys think the main body/torso should be bigger too? I think he should be bulkier. I still really like him though!

Finally someone posted pics of Cain next to MAFEX Robo....looks amazing together!

Fq_kO8faYAIO7lS.jpg
Fq_kO8daMAAUTqr.jpg

This is a really nicely painted and finished example. I sure don't have that kind of skill. The scale looks great though. Would look even better with the "blue" Robo from RoboCop 2 of course....especially the battle damaged version pulling out the brain!

Yeah, I'm excited about this kit, simply because I loved the Phil Tippett design and this is the most affordable option for purchasing a Cain. I just feel the main torso needs to the more substantial and bulky. I'm looking forward to picking him up.

Last edited:
Back