Robert Tonner Unretires and works with sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinterCoyote

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Tonner made high end fashion dolls, including pop culture characters. He had retired from making dolls but recently there was an email sent out to his old mailing list that he was back into making dolls and would be doing so with Sideshow.

Contents of Email
Hello friends!

First of all, I hope this message finds you healthy and happy during these strange times.

I am reaching out because I am extremely excited to announce my new partnership with Sideshow, the legendary maker of high end collectibles. This thrilling collaboration marks my return to the fashion doll space following a hiatus (much needed if I do say so). I will be launching new dolls and character figures developed in conjunction with Sideshow.

For those who are interested in learning more I encourage you to RSVP for the collection launch at Sideshow.com. Early sign-ups for this mailing list will receive an exclusive first reveal of the doll designs featured in our NEW fashion doll collection. Please note, this will be the only way we will be communicating with you about the new collection going forward, so please make sure to sign-up with Sideshow!

Thank you for being a part of the Tonner Doll family over the years. Your dedication to this art form has meant the world to me, and I hope you continue the journey with us through our friends at Sideshow.

Sideshow Announcement

Sideshow is excited to announce a new partnership with Robert Tonner, legendary maker of exquisite fashion dolls and licensed doll collectibles. This thrilling collaboration marks Tonner?s rousing return to the fashion doll space following a hiatus, in order to launch new creations developed with Sideshow.

Back