RIP Lance Reddick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
20230317_190700.jpg

Only 60! Love him in The Wire, Fringe, Oz and John Wick. Damn 😢😫😥

Apparently an accomplished musician as well. Actors often have fascinating and classy double lives.

Hope he got to kick some serious a## in John Wick 4

Damn, he was one of the best. Every time he's on screen or you hear his voice it's generally the best part of whatever he's in.

Huge blow to the Destiny universe of which I’m apart. His character/voice is iconic and pivotal to the story line. I imagine they’ll kill off the character rather than recast but who knows. Lance seemed like a good fit for the Star Wars universe as well. Really enjoyed his personality and work. Best to his family.
Pouring one out for you Zavala, leader of the Vanguard.

Man I am stunned to hear this. Loved his work...most recently played Forbidden West and it seemed like his story was going to continue.

Sad to hear this, admittedly I didn't know much about him/his work outside of the John Wick films...but I really liked his character in them.

Another one gone too soon. RIP :(

This is crazy. I was watching interviews for John Wick 4. He seemed well. This is a huge blow. He was in quite a few things I enjoyed. John Wick is the top of that list.

He was amazing in every role. This is very sad. His Charon will be missed in the John Wick universe going forward. RIP Reddick.

This is crazy. I was watching interviews for John Wick 4. He seemed well. This is a huge blow. He was in quite a few things I enjoyed. John Wick is the top of that list.

He was amazing in every role. This is very sad. His Charon will be missed in the John Wick universe going forward. RIP Reddick.
Literally from 2 days ago.

Celebrity deaths don't usually hit hard for me but he really was a class act, stole every scene he was ever in.

I can’t believe it. Was absolutely saddened by this . Only 60. Man

Back