RIP Lance Reddick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extremely shocking news, loved Lance in everything he was in even that horrible Resident Evil Netflix show and always looked forward to seeing him in new stuff, he looked so healthy too.... Rest in peace.

He is the definition of a great character actor. Someone so dependable even in rubbish. But luckily we got him in some absolutely amazing shows and films.

1825056B-2A84-4470-8A4E-2612ACC60BA3.jpeg

I'm late to this because I took some time off the internet, but as a massive Horizon fan this really was heartbreaking to hear. I know he already filmed his parts for The Burning Shores DLC releasing in April which will add a certain level of eeriness to it. He was incredible in all the John Wick movies, and everything I saw him in, but his work as Sylens is beyond masterful. His dynamic with Aloy is one of my favourite parts of the games and Lance's performance was a massive part of that. Every word he said, as a watcher you felt his conviction, the sarcasm at times, and also just the sheer power he commanded. He stole basically every scene he was in in both Zero Dawn and Forbidden West. He brought the best out of everyone else's performances, and was a massive reason that those games stand as my favourite ever.

Legitimately one of the best character actors out there. Always gave it his absolute all, no better example than that resident evil show that he basically carried single handedly. He will be missed.

'Elsewhere...and everywhere.'

Last edited:
An actor with much presence on screen, portrayed Albert Wesker and his brother clones in Resident Evil 2022. A message to us all, makes one stop and think about everything including collecting stuff.

Back