Ridley Scott's Raised By Wolves - HBO Max

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this go by but didn't give it a second look, didn't even know what it was. Will check it out.
It's well done with zero agendas or politics - just a good sci-fi story with cool worldbuilding, while leaving a bunch a mystery - sort of like how Star Wars used to be.

Absolutely. I just finished up S2 yesterday, and I am totally in love with the series. I enjoyed the characters and their evolutions, I enjoyed the music, the atmosphere, the incredible visuals. As you said, the design elements and characteristics of things were very reminiscent of his other worlds, and those loosely related to or influenced by them - Alien, BR, Prometheus, etc.

Loved it, I hope there is a third season.

I agree, and the series definitely seems to be like a love-letter to other franchises from Scott. That said, I'm waiting to see if there will eventually be a connection to Alien/Blade Runner. If not, it still looks great as its own standalone story and concept.

Back