Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANH Solo bodies must be premium....can't find one to save my ass. Trying to get better looking portions on my custom either in body or clothes....Dam body legs look too long

my latest work on my season 7/8 Rick Grimes

SAM_0003.jpg SAM_0015.jpg

SAM_0002.jpg

The sculpt is great but the body and clothes give it a realistic presentation....great stuff. Wish I had that kinda eye to get proportions so accurate ....I just need to be told 🙂

thanks guys the body is a knock off I got on ebay for about 25.00 and I repainted the hole body. the clothing is all custom made and then I weathered it all and did the water treatment to make it shape to the form of the body.

There is anyone interested in iminime Rick Grimes? I want to sell mine

So finally got the threezero rick grimes. And I changed alot on it. Now to customize it completely. Changed the body to a ttm19 with tony stark arms and the redman pants. Hopefully I can get the belt and boots from seanjob and I also bought the geewhizcustoms hachete sheath. 20180602_142350.jpg

Figured I’d show off what ended up being more of a rough draft of my custom Rick. I wasn’t feeling the Threezero one, but thanks to Spangles I have an amazing headsculpt that was the perfect starting point. After that I ended up picking up some parts on eBay and TA but believe it or not, parts that are less than $20 aren’t HT quality! So the body was leggy and loose all over, the shirt had I huge collar I needed to cut, and the Redman jacket just doesn’t cut it for me. Here’s where I’m at right now, I kinda like it as a No Way Out look so I’ll maybe bloody the shirt up if I get a replacement.
1d9625dd79b9b6a26a2ed4820e695cd1.png

9bded34b4140738be189d04de41b24b0.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how much an opened threezero Rick goes for? I was thinking of selling mine, I still have the box but it's a bit damaged and one of the hand pegs broke, the paint on the revolver also rubbed off a tiny bit from changing guns but aside from that he's in a pretty good condition, maybe I could only sell the clothes or head sculpt.

Back