Revoltech DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pray::pray::pray:

I'll be glad if they do him just like Magneto, hopefully new 52.

Mafex can do Classic Supes :drool:

I agree! But just do a lighter cape...that's one of the downsides of Magneto is the cape's weight. You can definitely work with it to get it to balance out, but I'm liking the way Batman's cape looks in relevance to the figure poses so if they can replicate that weight for Supes I think we'll be fine.

Oh I don't have Magneto, not a fan, but I like the way they made him and Tony Mei did a custom cape for him, looked much better.

25008721_174037593191158_442226368420249600_n.jpg

Love the proportions, the sculpt, not too much articulation like with Batman, I think they should do Superman like this.

That is a great cape! Yeah, I might want something like that for Bats and Superman.

I like the proportions as well (even though they're exaggerated)...as a fan of the Marvel vs. Capcom series...these figures have been basically the MvC figures we've been waiting for.

I'm in the minority here but I have other Batman figures with the "perfect" draped cape. I like the ragged dramatic look on this. It looks very bat like. It's like nothing else in my collection. The body does some amazing poses. I'll probably re-prime and re-paint most of it but the sculpt is very cool.

I'm in the minority here but I have other Batman figures with the "perfect" draped cape. I like the ragged dramatic look on this. It looks very bat like. It's like nothing else in my collection. The body does some amazing poses. I'll probably re-prime and re-paint most of it but the sculpt is very cool.

I completely agree. The cape looks great in those dynamic poses, the way it follows the flow. Really looking forward to the poses we can achieve with this.

Easy buy. Seriously I need this. I skipped the Mezco one but Im not missing this, he will be in my Teen Titans display.

I'm surprised there haven't been many shots posted of Batman. I got him last year, and I've really been loving the many options you have with the articulation and the extra hands and accessories.

Here's a shot I took today of my current pose. You can really make the cape work for you if you take your time.

IMG_8610_4_small.jpg

And a bonus Deadpool shot:

IMG_8622_3_small.jpg

I sold Batman. Unfortunately I think the cape is a bit too much to work with when it comes to this figure. I’ve been collecting the Amecomi line since the beginning and I know Revoltech poses take patience but the Batman figure was kind of my limit. There’s too much going on with the cape and it detracts from enjoying the figure. I think Revoltech should explore cloth capes. Even Tamashii recently acknowledged this and started adding cloth capes to their caped heroes.

I know the capes are part of the Yamaguchi “style” but I think this figure really hit the limit with it. I had some fun initially and then it became tedious posing him around. Ultimately just got rid of him.

Looks fun! I'm sure she'll sell well.

I'm guessing we'll either see Joker or Superman next from the DC line.

Back