Revoltech DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
1518915149496.jpg

1518915213405.jpg

1518918589789.jpg

1518918321379.jpg

Last edited:
FINALLY!

>It's new 52.

Oh.

Well, I've always wanted a cool shiny Superbro, at least I'll get that and it will still be the best 6" Superman around.

Also, cool shiny new 52 Flash.

New 52 Martian Manhunter is also cool.

New 52 Wonder Woman.

Hmmm, on second thought, could be MUCH better than Mezco.

lookin fun! thought he has triangle shaped shoulder pads at quick glance, glad thats the cape.

Yeah, it's the n52 costume, look at the gauntlets, boots and belt.

I like new52 Batman design better than Rebirth's

I may end up getting the whole league this time...

has the yellow trim around symbol and purple inside cape and no undies? saw that in newer deathstroke i was readin, is cool.

Yeah that's the new design.

Depends on who draws it it can look cool, it has homages to zero year, was it? And First Appearance Batman.

That looks bloody excellent. But with Revoltech, I need to see it posted first.

Hopefully they don't do anything weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cape looks strange- looks like it’s a bunch of frayed parts (talking about the ridges on the bottom of the cape) rather than a single flowing cape. And yes, I know it actually is made of many parts- it’s just doesnt look cohesive, IMO

The cape looks strange- looks like it’s a bunch of frayed parts (talking about the ridges on the bottom of the cape) rather than a single flowing cape. And yes, I know it actually is made of many parts- it’s just doesnt look cohesive, IMO

Yeah its going to turn out exactly like Magneto's. Static poses aren't going to work for them.
Kaiyodo-Amazing-Yamaguchi-Revoltech-Marvel-X-Men-Magneto-Cape-04.jpg

Well, thats revoltech.. If you don't want to make dynamic poses, then it's not for you.

Looks awesome...I was wondering when we’d see DC characters in this line.

I know the stylized capes are part of Revoltech’s style, but I wish they’d include a wired cloth one as well.

Also, the designs are those of the sculptor, Yamaguchi (forgot his first name)... but he has based them heavily on the comic interpretations with some slight changes. Like it was said, this looks more like New 52 Batman. The one big influencer I see from him is the Marvel vs Capcom games.

We’ll probably see more photos in the week’s ahead on Yamaguchi’s instagram.

I also hate those kinds of capes, but people will be making custom capes so it'll be alright.

Magneto with that custom tony mei cape looks great.

Was there a release date mentioned for this figure? Also, where to people typically buy Revoltech's if they are located in the U.S.? Are they distributed stateside by anyone like Bluefin does for some other JP releases?

Was there a release date mentioned for this figure? Also, where to people typically buy Revoltech's if they are located in the U.S.? Are they distributed stateside by anyone like Bluefin does for some other JP releases?

No date mentioned but he ready to wait, this is an unpainted prototype. We'll wait till September at least

I believe these are distributed all over the place state side unless you want it as soon as it's released

^ Do you have any examples of specific retailer because the only places I have seen and 3rd party sellers or places like bbts

Meh, it still looks segmented. I love the Deadpool, Spidey and Wolverine figures, those look great and dynamic, but their joint system doesn't quite work out on capes, i feel. They might be able to pull off an Omega Red though. That would be awesome to see.

As for this DC line, yeah more League members please. A Deathstroke would be sweet as well.

Back