Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A20DA2E7-3387-4F12-B77F-713057BFCFBA.jpeg
70B02984-AAD1-48FD-BF5A-4FAA48C6CA00.jpeg

Just saw some updates for the NWTOYS 1/12 RE4 Leon, really liking it so far! Gonna have to keep an eye out for this. Tho just as with the 1/12 RE4R Leon from Lim… wishing for a 1/6 version.

She looks a bit muscular, toned. Btw, if I’m not mistaken you can remove the “feet” from the stock HT heels.

She looks a bit muscular, toned. Btw, if I’m not mistaken you can remove the “feet” from the stock HT heels.
Yeh the body has its issues. Went with Tbleague s47b. It’s taller, thicker and lighter in tone than the hot toys body but the hot toys body was falling apart so had to be swapped out.

Played the RE4 Demo. Lost my mind, so chaotic and intense, I felt dumb haha, it is just amazing!!! I truly hope someone makes RE4 Leon 1/6, he looks amazing!!!

What are they up to now? $250 was what I paid last time I sent something to them. I think that was in 2020.
$260 usd. That price I posted was a message I sent them 3 days ago.
$260 ain't bad though. If you live in Canada, it would cost you $355 - minus shipping and paypal fees. The conversion rates suck arse over here.

this is why I paint my own head sculpts its really not to hard but I have been painting minis for years so had some xp before I tried a 1:6 head. So little paint...I aleady had a airbrush gun...and so many videos online showing you how to do it.

Back