Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm like 90% done with the body/outfit of my Jill. Just need to work on the color of her pants (should be more of a greenish blue i think). Then she only needs a hs wich looks as good as yours. šŸ˜‰View attachment 594465View attachment 594466View attachment 594467
Now that is one hell of a mic drop. Haven't seen anyone one done it better.
In terms of hs, don't worry I will surprise you with a Barry in a month or two. I'll make it top of the line stuff, if you like it I will hook you up with the sculptor guy so you could finish the rest of the squad ;)
Btw can you share the recipe on Jills shoulder pads? Those are phenomenal

Thank you! Yea i did it. But all of them are still Wip. This is a project i've worked on for a very long time. Since i want accurate head sculpts and not lookalikes, i guess i'll have to sculpt them myself since nobody else is doing them. But currently i'm very slow because real life work is kinda sucking the life out of me.
damn son, I'd commission you for some clothes, better work that the hot toys wesker. As for headsculpts, I think Dyce Games got somebody top tier to doa Marvin headsculpt in 3-d, if not that poster is further back. Only thing I could say is if you're going the sculptor route, try to get some facial references for the characters irl or get a full turnaround for e, might make it easier to get a sculptor.

Now that is one hell of a mic drop. Haven't seen anyone one done it better.
In terms of hs, don't worry I will surprise you with a Barry in a month or two. I'll make it top of the line stuff, if you like it I will hook you up with the sculptor guy so you could finish the rest of the squad ;)
Btw can you share the recipe on Jills shoulder pads? Those are phenomenal
Thank you so much! šŸ˜€
Can't wait for your Barry (or your sculptors)! But take your time, no haste here.
I think i will start working on an Enrico soon. šŸ˜

damn son, I'd commission you for some clothes, better work that the hot toys wesker. As for headsculpts, I think Dyce Games got somebody top tier to doa Marvin headsculpt in 3-d, if not that poster is further back. Only thing I could say is if you're going the sculptor route, try to get some facial references for the characters irl or get a full turnaround for e, might make it easier to get a sculptor.
Thanks, Man! Don't know where this will go yet. Lets see šŸ™‚

Jill shoulder pads are SW toys. I did cut the stripes and repositioned them, then glued the stripes on the pads. Then painted them with watered down acrylics.
I think I'm getting it... kinda. I'm not sure it's just repositioning.
You see, there was no neck protection on SW, but you have it. Hmm... I wonder if if you can snap me a picture from behind?

I think I'm getting it... kinda. I'm not sure it's just repositioning.
You see, there was no neck protection on SW, but you have it. Hmm... I wonder if if you can snap me a picture from behind?
Yeah, sorry! I did that a long time ago .. I think I cut the stitching that connected the middle Part to the pads at the top, then squeezed the middle part up to achieve that neck protection. Reason was I wanted the pads to sit lower if your looking from the front, so that middle part had to move backwards because of her neck
20220815_223340.jpg
. Here you have some photos. Hope it helps!
20220815_223349.jpg

Yeah, sorry! I did that a long time ago .. I think I cut the stitching that connected the middle Part to the pads at the top, then squeezed the middle part up to achieve that neck protection. Reason was I wanted the pads to sit lower if your looking from the front, so that middle part had to move backwards because of her neckView attachment 594552. Here you have some photos. Hope it helps!View attachment 594551
Ok.. now I got it.
FYI Thats the shoulder pads w/o mods
hZTT8-Y0RWk.jpg

View attachment 594900

Lol definitely skipping the daftoys one but here they are reimagined Jillā€™s.

(Btw, the Hot Heart blue tank top was absolute trash! Itā€™s basically glued on. Going to try and ā€œglue back on or stitch back together.)
I kinda figured as much. I ordered a spare super duck tank top set soon as my HH Jill got shipped. Now I'm glad I did. lol

I kinda figured as much. I ordered a spare super duck tank top set soon as my HH Jill got shipped. Now I'm glad I did. lol
4DB6289E-E668-4E9B-915C-7342C1D6C69F.jpeg

Even the ā€œseamā€ on the tank top was glued on. Lol oh and Jillā€™s hairpiece was not glued on lol easy fix but being reissuing parts from their 1.0 version other are cheaply put together starting with the blue tank top.

View attachment 594900

Lol definitely skipping the daftoys one but here they are reimagined Jillā€™s.

(Btw, the Hot Heart blue tank top is absolute trash! Itā€™s basically glued on. Going to try and ā€œglueā€ back on or stitch it back together.)
Always love to see your pics! :clap:rock

So... since you're the expert here and you also seem to have almost every version of remake Jill... what do you think? Who made the best shirt, best pants, best belt and best shoes and hands?
In case someone wanted to put together the ultimate Jill figure... ;)
... you know... just asking for a friend... :cool:

Always love to see your pics! :clap:rock

So... since you're the expert here and you also seem to have almost every version of remake Jill... what do you think? Who made the best shirt, best pants, best belt and best shoes and hands?
In case someone wanted to put together the ultimate Jill figure... ;)
... you know... just asking for a friend... :cool:
Honestly it comes down to how ā€œaccurateā€ you want her outfit to look from the right accessories to the right shade/color of the pants and shirt. The weakest one is the swtoys imo, every is under scale but the boots might work on some bodies while others like the HH look ā€œbulkyā€ just like the MMTToys one, also come down to some boots being ā€œbrownā€. The SuperDuck gear is inaccurate from the belt to the boots, they have a heel instead of being combat boots and the gear uses more of the cheap looking pleather from the knife sheath to the drop leg holster and ā€œduty beltā€. But the super duck clothing is tailored better and not as baggy as the MMTToys but I do like most of the MMTToys gear thoughā€¦ the HH isnā€™t bad minus the lazy reused of the Leon holster and their Jill 1.0 set, also the knife sheath is also inaccurate as well if you have the swtoys or MMTToys set/figure use the that knife instead. Besides the Hot Heart blue tank top being absolute trash the pants and white tank arenā€™t bad the jeans are a bit more darker than the Super Duck ones as for for sculptsā€¦ well, that all depends on the collector and what they prefer or looks like reimagined Jill. I will say MMTToys winsā€¦ follow by HH but the sculpt on some bodies makes it look like a bobble head, which itā€™s the exaggerated hair piece then I guess swtoys? Lol I like the super duck sculpt for classic Jill customs since it had the mature look to it. It just comes down to what shades, colors, tailoring, etc you like better. The only thing I used from MMTToys was the gear and sculpts, the clothing was too baggyā€¦ the swtoys one I just body swapped for a joint body one since the stock one was too lanky, the super duck set I replaced some of the gear and boots and the HH I didnā€™t use the stock body, pants, boots and gloved hands since they reused the same ones from their first Jill set( I used the extra ones that came with the Super Duck set since it matched the pale looking sculpt). Hopefully that helps. šŸ™‚

Three new sets finished (I'm not the artist behind it, just the collector šŸ˜‚). I still need some accessories, unfortunately I started the new version of Claire from RE2 before the damtoys announcement, I will find some use for it when damtoys arrives.
GridArt_20220819_195246269.jpg
GridArt_20220819_195355826.jpg
GridArt_20220819_195135487.jpg
GridArt_20220819_195551416.jpg

Back