Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Hot Heart Jill 2.0 sculpt (from BBICN).

Edit: Just realized that this is the same sculpt as the unbranded one that's been floating around on ebay. The HH is just better painted. Guess someone at Hot Heart wanted to make some $$$ on the side. Lol

155818ygvgoe1dxvx16e4b.jpg
155818szpcumypwb4c1bpa.jpg
155819njijyqo71yv4gxy8.jpg

Last edited:
Is it worth it to part out old resident evil figures? I've got a hot toys midnight Wesker, was thinking about either selling him or parting him out. The only thing I would want to keep is his hydra shotgun, the rest of him can go, but with how ebay is I'm not sure if the market is there anymore. Anybody got experience with parting out on ebay?

The new Hot Heart Jill 2.0 sculpt (from BBICN).

Edit: Just realized that this is the same sculpt as the unbranded one that's been floating around on ebay. The HH is just better painted. Guess someone at Hot Heart wanted to make some $$$ on the side. Lol

View attachment 592684View attachment 592685View attachment 592686
Looks good but I want to see Daftoys version as I'm really curious... idk why it takes them so long to release it... qucick reminder to theyre potentially head sculpt:
ee689bdcd692513355af6894b4afc3e0.jpg

Is it worth it to part out old resident evil figures? I've got a hot toys midnight Wesker, was thinking about either selling him or parting him out. The only thing I would want to keep is his hydra shotgun, the rest of him can go, but with how ebay is I'm not sure if the market is there anymore. Anybody got experience with parting out on ebay?
Nope but I’m interested in the shirt/pants and boots. Lol

Looks good but I want to see Daftoys version as I'm really curious... idk why it takes them so long to release it... qucick reminder to theyre potentially head sculpt:
ee689bdcd692513355af6894b4afc3e0.jpg
I've been curious about that one as well. I'm just not sure about that that odd hair line where the hair is molded together, kinda stands out too much. It also looks far too glossy/shiny.
I asked Daftoys on FB for updates, but like most Chinese manufacturers, they just ignore anyone that shows any interest in their products. I think they were afraid I worked for Capcom and would report them or something. 😆

ert.jpg

My Hot Heart Jill arrived today - mostly I was after A) something better than the SWToys release and B) a classic outfit to match, so it pretty much delivers on both counts. The paint is soft, but the sculpt is pretty close to the ingame model and I think better than the prototype shots.

Here's a couple of quick desk shots of the "looking slightly to the side" head with the classic outfit. It's nice to see a RE figure with at least some kind of expression after so many totally blank faces.

1659916046667.jpg

1659916046670.jpg

My Hot Heart Jill arrived today - mostly I was after A) something better than the SWToys release and B) a classic outfit to match, so it pretty much delivers on both counts. The paint is soft, but the sculpt is pretty close to the ingame model and I think better than the prototype shots.

Here's a couple of quick desk shots of the "looking slightly to the side" head with the classic outfit. It's nice to see a RE figure with at least some kind of expression after so many totally blank faces.

View attachment 593283
View attachment 593284
Looks better than I thought it would. I'm glad someone finally managed to make the hair line (where it connects to the sculpt) nearly invisible.

Looks better than I thought it would. I'm glad someone finally managed to make the hair line (where it connects to the sculpt) nearly invisible.
Yeah, if the paint apps were a bit stronger, I'd be thrilled.

Just put together the Remake version as well, overall it's a pretty decent set, with some inaccuracies but still much better than the SWToys version, although that's not too hard.

....I'm so happy to have my first "classic" Jill.

1659944963717.jpg

1659945578213.jpg

...I'm also very happy to retire the SWToys version. She was a good placeholder, but the Hot Heart is a huge improvement.

297383238_1759399997734452_2199519924741133300_n.jpg

Just saw this... I could do with an Alice, and the likeness doesn't look awful... (the hair is pretty rough). I don't know much about Verycool though... are their figures much good?
They’re pretty decent I haven’t purchased any of their full figures since their military Milla/Ultraviolet figures:

3692DF7F-DA80-446E-863A-472F6B790038.jpeg
1593E65E-83B2-485D-BD04-6A29EC90EF25.jpeg

They also had two types of Milla sculpts/bodies:

F6E3FD2C-2368-422E-A22F-AE54E474B030.jpeg

Probably rehashing the sculpt to make some Alice figures. Question is are they just making one or every look? Seems swtoys has stopped with the Alice figures….

Yeah, if the paint apps were a bit stronger, I'd be thrilled.

Just put together the Remake version as well, overall it's a pretty decent set, with some inaccuracies but still much better than the SWToys version, although that's not too hard.

....I'm so happy to have my first "classic" Jill.

View attachment 593339

View attachment 593340
...I'm also very happy to retire the SWToys version. She was a good placeholder, but the Hot Heart is a huge improvement.
Man she actually looks great! Now theres a head sculpt where one can finally see a resemblance to Jill. I'm half tempted to send my HH sculpt to a professional painter and see what they can do with it. The sculpt molding seems to be dead on.
This will be my first classic Jill as well. 🥳

Can someone link the hot heart jill to me I missed where to get this and don't want to eBay it if it can be avoided heh. Much appreciated in advance 🙂

Back