Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
027DDB87-5164-44A2-89A3-3660B9A0208E.jpeg
213B6A93-1D5B-4FDC-847F-5E7E128427C7.jpeg

Future customs lol aka just going to get two more display one without the vest and bandage up Leon. Still curious on why there’s no Claire in her default costume…. Is her leather jacket licensed?

Also, wish we got something new besides more keys…. I’ll be having a set of six by the time I get these to new figures. No medallions, a Mr Raccoon, chess plugs…. No flamethrower, sparkgun or mini gun? Even herbs would’ve been a nice update.

Future customs lol aka just going to get two more display one without the vest and bandage up Leon. Still curious on why there’s no Claire in her default costume…. Is her leather jacket licensed?
according to our resident industry man RRX, they had it and these two ready since january ish (don't remember exactly what date he said) last year. The capcom license department for resident evil is notoriously ****** and we only just now got them. Allegedly the same issue happened with Hunk and Leon which is why it took them two years to get Leon out when he was announced way back close to the RE2re release, and why a similar Hunk mysteriously cropped up under a 3p name.

tl;dr they already have the jacket version but it's been held hostage for more than 2 years by capcom's crappy department in charge of RE.

according to our resident industry man RRX, they had it and these two ready since january ish (don't remember exactly what date he said) last year. The capcom license department for resident evil is notoriously ****** and we only just now got them. Allegedly the same issue happened with Hunk and Leon which is why it took them two years to get Leon out when he was announced way back close to the RE2re release, and why a similar Hunk mysteriously cropped up under a 3p name.

tl;dr they already have the jacket version but it's been held hostage for more than 2 years by capcom's crappy department in charge of RE.
It's like they hate money heh

Very weird considering they use to pump out toys for re2-5 in the 90s and early 00s but once 6 hit they stopped making merch and toys from the games . Have no idea what happened but re merch didn’t use to be so hard to come by.

Very weird considering they use to pump out toys for re2-5 in the 90s and early 00s but once 6 hit they stopped making merch and toys from the games . Have no idea what happened but re merch didn’t use to be so hard to come by.
no kidding, me and my dad used to buy the old toybiz figures back in the day while I used to see the ads for the ol moby and limited figures in gaming mags. Whoever they got in charge at the office after RE4 and the early NECA stuff seems to be some sort of moron.

no kidding, me and my dad used to buy the old toybiz figures back in the day while I used to see the ads for the ol moby and limited figures in gaming mags. Whoever they got in charge at the office after RE4 and the early NECA stuff seems to be some sort of moron.
Really. Hot toys use to even pump out lots of re merch. Re5 had multiple variations of the characters. Now it’s dead. So yea whoever is in charge of the capcom re merch side is an idiot and losing the company money.

Biggest horror gaming franchise and they don’t make merch for it anymore to save money or whatever. Weird.

Maybe its because capcom doesnt do their own RE merchandies license now or something.. 'cos DamToys doesnt go directly to Capcom on RE license they go trough Nauts...

Maybe its because capcom doesnt do their own RE merchandies license now or something.. 'cos DamToys doesnt go directly to Capcom on RE license they go trough Nauts...
does everyone else go threough nauts? I'd love to contact somebody at capcom to complain but there's no way to do it.

Back