Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm new here. Started collecting recently. Was wondering if anyone would happen to know where I could get a painted Albert Wesker head? I've looked on Ebay, Japan sites; can't even find any aftermarket ones.

Hey, I'm new here. Started collecting recently. Was wondering if anyone would happen to know where I could get a painted Albert Wesker head? I've looked on Ebay, Japan sites; can't even find any aftermarket ones.
Only thing I can think of is trying to get the original hot toys or teh bootleg hot heat ones, or whatever they're called. For some reason, nobody makes Wesker figures despite him being so popular. Not even an REmake version of him has been done, and it's frustrating because teh hot toys one wasn't even accurate to the game clothing wise.

I hope we get a 3rd party Wes soon.

Only thing I can think of is trying to get the original hot toys or teh bootleg hot heat ones, or whatever they're called. For some reason, nobody makes Wesker figures despite him being so popular. Not even an REmake version of him has been done, and it's frustrating because teh hot toys one wasn't even accurate to the game clothing wise.

I hope we get a 3rd party Wes soon.
Shame. I have seen Hot Toys being sold for "cheap" in Japan (well, considering their value in the West), but they're snatched fast, and are always the Midnight version, which I'm not as interested in getting. I wish SW Toys would make one of RE1 Al. Would love to see a RE3R Carlos too.

Welcome to the wonderful world of one-to-sixth scale buggery. Get comfy, because such projects can take a while.

Back in the day I managed to procure a CIAN Wesker head. Was cheap even for back then (about £15 around 2013, which was when my 1/6 interest began) which was ideal, since the HT figure was just as pricey then as it is now and being a teenager at the time, I was in no place to spend hundreds at once.

To elaborate further on faker's statements; yes, for some reason Wesker is seriously underutilized on the figure market. Besides Hot Toys, there was the MoeToys STARS clothes and accessory set which seemed to go under the radar, the priorly mentioned CIAN head, as well as one - I think - from a company called Headplay or something like that. I recall seeing a Midnight clothes set up for preorder somewhere a few years ago, but nothing came of it. My Wesker figure combines the CIAN head and ''hot sale'' HT knockoff body with the Moetoys clothes, which I stumbled across on a weird eBay listing I found via Google, rather than by searching eBay itself - and this is how I've come across random new products in the past. The seller had concerningly little info and I couldn't see their other items either... it was a risky 70 quid, but it arrived in about a week from China! Sadly it was advertised as just the clothes, hands, boots and guns - no head, shades or whatever. The poor man still lacks a decent pair of specs.

All I can recommend is that you search constantly and keep your eyes peeled. It may also be worthwhile making different figures in the meantime, as Wesker is a lengthy WIP for us all: I managed to start and finish a basic CV Chris and RE4 Leon using HT and generic stuff, between buying Wesker's head and then his STARS uniform, which was a time period of about 6 years (tbf to myself, I could get the parts - I just refused to pay scalper prices).

These little Chinese companies could make bank on an army of Alberts and STARS uniforms... they just need to stop making Jills and Adas for FIVE MINUTES. A Barry would go down a treat, too!

Welcome to the wonderful world of one-to-sixth scale buggery. Get comfy, because such projects can take a while.

Back in the day I managed to procure a CIAN Wesker head. Was cheap even for back then (about £15 around 2013, which was when my 1/6 interest began) which was ideal, since the HT figure was just as pricey then as it is now and being a teenager at the time, I was in no place to spend hundreds at once.

To elaborate further on faker's statements; yes, for some reason Wesker is seriously underutilized on the figure market. Besides Hot Toys, there was the MoeToys STARS clothes and accessory set which seemed to go under the radar, the priorly mentioned CIAN head, as well as one - I think - from a company called Headplay or something like that. I recall seeing a Midnight clothes set up for preorder somewhere a few years ago, but nothing came of it. My Wesker figure combines the CIAN head and ''hot sale'' HT knockoff body with the Moetoys clothes, which I stumbled across on a weird eBay listing I found via Google, rather than by searching eBay itself - and this is how I've come across random new products in the past. The seller had concerningly little info and I couldn't see their other items either... it was a risky 70 quid, but it arrived in about a week from China! Sadly it was advertised as just the clothes, hands, boots and guns - no head, shades or whatever. The poor man still lacks a decent pair of specs.

All I can recommend is that you search constantly and keep your eyes peeled. It may also be worthwhile making different figures in the meantime, as Wesker is a lengthy WIP for us all: I managed to start and finish a basic CV Chris and RE4 Leon using HT and generic stuff, between buying Wesker's head and then his STARS uniform, which was a time period of about 6 years (tbf to myself, I could get the parts - I just refused to pay scalper prices).

These little Chinese companies could make bank on an army of Alberts and STARS uniforms... they just need to stop making Jills and Adas for FIVE MINUTES. A Barry would go down a treat, too!
100% Correct. Even back in 2012 it was a struggle to get all the STARS vests for my Alpha and Bravo teams. Can't imagine now, impossible I'd bet.

Not sure if this is the right place but is that new RE Netflix show any good? I watched the first 10 minutes and was bored to death, but I don't mind giving it another go if it's actually any good. I enjoyed the first two CG movies, not so much the third one with Leon casually killing civillians.

100% Correct. Even back in 2012 it was a struggle to get all the STARS vests for my Alpha and Bravo teams. Can't imagine now, impossible I'd bet.
Someone's selling Albert's raggedy STARS shirt alone for $118 on Ebay. Also seen the MOE Toys outfit being sold for the same range on Taobao. Absurd. I guess I better start sewing clothes myself. 😰
Not sure if this is the right place but is that new RE Netflix show any good? I watched the first 10 minutes and was bored to death, but I don't mind giving it another go if it's actually any good. I enjoyed the first two CG movies, not so much the third one with Leon casually killing civillians.
It doesn't get better tbh. Sat through it with a friend this summer and we were both bored out of our minds. The final scene ruins Leon and Claire's friendship too.

C72178EF-5864-41F2-B4B4-CD054DA0AA9B.jpeg

AFC40B38-5FA6-4569-8203-F71B9AA339D9.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't stand that actress as Jill. It hurts. Such a cool idea making Wesker a good guy and his girlfriend is Jill lol.

IDIOTS.

Why can't we get a normal ass RE film.

I couldn't agree more. There's plenty on the first game alone to have a great movie. Believe it or not, there's actually a lot of similarities with the 1979 'Alien' movie. (Shady company wanting the alien for bioweapons research, one of the crew being a traitor, self destruct ending....etc, etc.)

F7923F70-9A69-4209-8ADB-369D374D76C6.jpeg

“I am obsessed with the fourth game, I could very much see that becoming part of the next installment. There’s a lot of interesting lore and tiny details that we have brought into this movie, but would be amazing to expand on. There are characters that we didn’t use in this game that we would love to expand upon in the next movie. There’s also a different side of Resident Evil with Village and Resident Evil 7, where it’s a much darker, more horrific world. It would be great to look into that side of things as well. There’s definitely been conversations. We’ve really created some iconic characters with Chris, Claire, Wesker, and Leon. Hopefully it’s the beginning of a whole new chapter.”

I couldn't agree more. There's plenty on the first game alone to have a great movie. Believe it or not, there's actually a lot of similarities with the 1979 'Alien' movie. (Shady company wanting the alien for bioweapons research, one of the crew being a traitor, self destruct ending....etc, etc.)
The unmade Romero version is unironically the closest thing we got to a real movie and that was what, only a draft? I don't get why this is so difficult, but at least we got RE2 remake.
“I am obsessed with the fourth game, I could very much see that becoming part of the next installment. There’s a lot of interesting lore and tiny details that we have brought into this movie, but would be amazing to expand on. There are characters that we didn’t use in this game that we would love to expand upon in the next movie. There’s also a different side of Resident Evil with Village and Resident Evil 7, where it’s a much darker, more horrific world. It would be great to look into that side of things as well. There’s definitely been conversations. We’ve really created some iconic characters with Chris, Claire, Wesker, and Leon. Hopefully it’s the beginning of a whole new chapter.”
Seems like a desperate cry for help, also seems liek they're releasing this thing in november so there's little competition since it looks liek it was ready in october but they didn't want to fight Venom or Halloween kills.

Thanks a lot for posting this. You just really made me dislike that director. lol
So what he's basically saying is, screw the fans, the original writers, and the game developers overall vision of RE. And instead make it appealing to everyone other than those same people who helped make it as successful as it is today. Even though it still won't make this new audience care about this crap movie for any longer than it's runtime.
One would think directors would've caught on by now that sh***ing over the original idea has never fared well for any "computer-game" based movie.
Can I just add that the term "computer-game" really makes me wanna pull my hair out?

I can't stand that actress as Jill. It hurts. Such a cool idea making Wesker a good guy and his girlfriend is Jill lol.

IDIOTS.

Agree with it.. dont know why Leon casting got more hate than her on social media, does people stay carefully 'cos of her race... i know they are a good actor/actress.... at first we all dont agree with the casting choice... but still have an open mind and hope the movie look will similar.... but Nooo they even dont try to make the face and hair similiar even when the director said faithfully make straight to the game... :cautious:

Well at least it will be a nice popcorn film at home... :unsure::cry:

I live in Japan and this movie won't be in theaters until some time next year. Looks like I'm watching this at home on my own movie server after all.

Hey Brandoloneous , I need a little help, years ago I got the remake chris redfield custom heads , I forget the sculptor and the painter , you got the same ones, what body did you use ? I thought it was the bruce lee body , but it doesnt look right. thank you for any help

it's like they're taken from two different movies. Why can't we get a normal ass RE film.

Also there any news on Rebecca Chambers figs? I missed out on the classic RE1-0 look and I'm salty.
Well, I bought Rebecca's Director's Cut look by SW Toys a couple of months ago, which is still available on Giantoy if you're interested. I like the figure but the body is cheap. When I tried to pose her arms, it left a permanent dent between her elbows, and I wasn't forcing them. The protective foam the box came with also stained her white bulletproof vest. 😡

Well, I bought Rebecca's Director's Cut look by SW Toys a couple of months ago, which is still available on Giantoy if you're interested. I like the figure but the body is cheap. When I tried to pose her arms, it left a permanent dent between her elbows, and I wasn't forcing them. The protective foam the box came with also stained her white bulletproof vest. 😡
Yeah cheap quality seems to be typical from SW from what I've learned so far. They cheap out as much as possible and never seem to bother to make some actual improvements with their products. I swapped Rebecca's body (and outfit) with a TBLeague S18A.

20210816_230906.jpg

Back