Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. I watched a video review on the NR18 clothing set and the person said the stocking provided is too short and only goes up to the thigh. Is this true? I'm planning to use a phicen S17B, would this body be suitable?

Thanks for the link. I watched a video review on the NR18 clothing set and the person said the stocking provided is too short and only goes up to the thigh. Is this true? I'm planning to use a phicen S17B, would this body be suitable?
I used a smaller S24 body with the NR18 set.
I also pretty sure her dress is on backwards. :unsure:

20210516_183509.jpg

It goes almost like the real ones, it finishes in the upper part of the panties, works fine for me but not for some kiking poses or something weird. I used a S17B body.

I have no desire to watch this garbage. Maybe once its free, and its on Neftlix or something.

I was looking at my collection, and I just realized, I think my Hot Toys RE4 Leon Kennedy might actually be my 2nd Hot toys that I purchased when I first started getting into 1/6 scale way back when.

He's one of all time favorite fictional characters.
So disheartening that the casting sucks ass on this movie.
No way I will support this studio.

Back