Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did some cool work, would love to see you do more dioramas. I wouldn't get too upset about project a not answering, I sent a bunch of messages out to who bought Leon some questions about the figure itself, I got a ton of answers, but I think PA was the only one who didn't respond.

The result was I managed to fix my Leon's issues and get some tips from people on how to fix figures in the future, Luiseenigma and Sarah gave me the biggest help for that (thanks guys) , but Brooklynwolf also helped Everybody else helped just confirming what I'd been hearing about Leon, in that there were a few common problems with him involving the belt at least.

tl;dr I wouldn't take it personally, I don't expect anybody to respond at all, but when they do it's good stuff.

One thing I'm kinda shocked at though, is that nobody has done a Kevin Ryman custom with the Damtoys Leon and a custom head, like a repainted DMCV Dante head would probably hit the spot.
Thanks , yeah no worrys , just when you ask people about the stuff they made and they don't want to tell like it's a big secret then you shouldn't post go on Instagram or something lol, yes working on a Kevin also too many lol

well, to be honest its their rights if they want to share how to make it or not... its not like they had to share how they make anything.... anyone have their own reason why they share their collection, even anyone doesnt entitled to share where they buy their figure from or who is the custom maker...
I for one not taking commission and only do customs from me and for myself, and just do these 'cos of my hobby thats why no such thing as secret from me, i welcome every questions how i make things so everyone can do the same and enjoy their hobbies.... But then again everyone is different and it is not right also pushing someone to reveal how they make things... it is a collectors forum afterall not a training and learning forum... :D there are a whole lot of videos on youtube and internet for it.. "research" and learning thats the key... hehehe...

well, to be honest its their rights if they want to share how to make it or not... its not like they had to share how they make anything.... anyone have their own reason why they share their collection, even anyone doesnt entitled to share where they buy their figure from or who is the custom maker...
I for one not taking commission and only do customs from me and for myself, and just do these 'cos of my hobby thats why no such thing as secret from me, i welcome every questions how i make things so everyone can do the same and enjoy their hobbies.... But then again everyone is different and it is not right also pushing someone to reveal how they make things... it is a collectors forum afterall not a training and learning forum... :D there are a whole lot of videos on youtube and internet for it.. "research" and learning thats the key... hehehe...
Yes true , but when you ask "what Is that shirt from "seems like someone's feelings might be hurt or something , they didn't make anything just put a different shirt on a different figure . Lol am I right or am I right? Or am I right , right? Lol

Yes true , but when you ask "what Is that shirt from "seems like someone's feelings might be hurt or something , they didn't make anything just put a different shirt on a different figure . Lol am I right or am I right? Or am I right , right? Lol
hahaha... well even such small things like where u buy it... no one had to answer that.. its again their rights to answer it or not... thats what internet for right? if someone doesnt reply u internet is the best way to search the answer.. i myself almost never asking someone even when they do amazingly great custom... usually searching for ourself and learning ourself will satisfied us more and sometimes we can find something new when searching it on internet... In this social media community one tip.... "just enjoy dont think to much" if one way cant get through there is always another way to get it... :D

May I ask when and where?
I actually went and checked to give an exact date, but either it got ate when the site changed over, or it got eaten before that mid transit, I know I sent you one so it's one or the other, and if there's nothing from me, then it was probably eaten mid transit. This place feels like it's held together by duct tape and spit sometimes.
I thought about it years ago, but then realized I would want to make the rest of the Outbreak characters and that deterred me. I was already pretty spent after making pretty much every character from RE0-RE5. Returned to make a few more from Revelations 2 a few years later but haven't done anything since and don't plan to. RE7 and RE8 characters just don't hit the same for me.
I would just make guys who I really liked playing, Kevin and the UBCS guys were my favorites. Still, Kevin would be super easy and cool at this point, and I don't think I've ever seen a custom of any of the outbreak guys before. Still waiting on a Carlos on par with Damtoys Leon or Ekauz Hunk

I feel you on the RE7 and 8 characters. I like the games but they're not as cool minus ALPHA Chris. Like the soldiers are alright, but I wish they were guys like Hunk and Carlos in minor roles at least. The designs in general are just boring.

It's all good , moving on now . I definitely need more b.o.w.s. in 1/6 scale

Ask and answered.....
Still Very Very Early W.I.P though....

BOWS.jpg

One thing I'm kinda shocked at though, is that nobody has done a Kevin Ryman custom with the Damtoys Leon and a custom head, like a repainted DMCV Dante head would probably hit the spot.

Ask and answered.....
Havent done anything on the head... need to add smirk on the mouth, get a smooth beard and sculpted the hair.... using my Remake R.P.D Uniform still... The Old R.P.D Uniform is still on the making since its quite different from HT R.P.D uniform....

KEVIN 1.jpg

thats RE.KingDarkota if anyone want to see his FB page.... he is a big fan of RE, not a usual 1/6 Kitbasher/Customizer and not the best but his done alot of custom RE himself, alot of characters which i think nobody havent made it....

I actually went and checked to give an exact date, but either it got ate when the site changed over, or it got eaten before that mid transit, I know I sent you one so it's one or the other, and if there's nothing from me, then it was probably eaten mid transit. This place feels like it's held together by duct tape and spit sometimes.
Ah okay…. If it was in the Leon thread I only posted in hand pics since the questions I saw was when is Sideshow getting Leon. As for the Leon’s gear I know people googled pictures of Leon’s gear for reference and looked at the CE statue as reference. As for members asking for help I’ve replied back either some parts I had already or don’t remember. I’m always updating my customs and I’m sure in the next year we’ll get even better parts. I do posts pics of my updates, maybe not the whole recipe.

thats RE.KingDarkota if anyone want to see his FB page.... he is a big fan of RE, not a usual 1/6 Kitbasher/Customizer and not the best but his done alot of custom RE himself, alot of characters which i think nobody havent made it....

That’s it.
A138FDB0-9254-4178-9A5A-C4F4E67D2BDA.jpeg
3125C368-5D8A-4CFF-AF0F-74E5BB13A954.jpeg

Ah okay…. If it was in the Leon thread I only posted in hand pics since the questions I saw was when is Sideshow getting Leon. As for the Leon’s gear I know people googled pictures of Leon’s gear for reference and looked at the CE statue as reference. As for members asking for help I’ve replied back either some parts I had already or don’t remember. I’m always updating my customs and I’m sure in the next year we’ll get even better parts. I do posts pics of my updates, maybe not the whole recipe.
Nah I defintiely sent it, but it's not in my sent box, so I'm gonna chalk it up to the mail eating it. I kinda remember a few messages I sent got ate because it was right before the new forum. One of which I resent to Sarah and the other gentleman who helped me. No worries.

Really neat to see the whole outbreak crew made along with Marvin and Rita. That's ballin.

Ask and answered.....
Still Very Very Early W.I.P though....

View attachment 528860

Ask and answered.....
Havent done anything on the head... need to add smirk on the mouth, get a smooth beard and sculpted the hair.... using my Remake R.P.D Uniform still... The Old R.P.D Uniform is still on the making since its quite different from HT R.P.D uniform....

View attachment 528861
Your stuff is always AMAZING !!!!!

Update on the question that I asked PA and he didnt want to answer because he didnt want anyone to make cool stuff like him.... BUT the Jill shirt I was asking about is no other then the 1/6 flirty girl evolution dark blue set !!! GOT EM HAHAA LOL j/k but yeah a little research and BOOM , now everyone can have fun with making there very own Stars Jill

This is amazing , my goal is to make at least 4 to 5 of these and 1 or 2 as zombies. Figure out what paint to use for the yellow on the mask to change to olive green?
P3 privateer paints are really good with minimal diluting for acrylics that'll work on that presumably rubber surface if that's what you want to do. In game though, it's yellow if you're going for accuracy, the gear's a weird mix of olive and yellow.

This is amazing , my goal is to make at least 4 to 5 of these and 1 or 2 as zombies. Figure out what paint to use for the yellow on the mask to change to olive green?
I'm actually not sure. I still need to download the Survivors mode and take a better look at this guy first. I'm pretty sure I also goofed up with his gear in some way. This guy carries around a lot of storage! lol

Speaking of, I know Project_A posted a pic of this one awhile ago, but for anyone who hasn't yet heard, Giantoy now has her up for pre-order.
I'm kind've excited for this one! lol I think other than the Super Duck version, this one resembles the game model pretty accurately.
Giantoy PreOrder

im.jpg
nr.jpg

Back