Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weirdly the same time as Jessica figure that just announce... :sneaky: :giggle:
But anyway Finally almost completing all the necessary things for my REsident Evil Jill Valentine Revelations Version Figure....

Still missing some bombs and Drill Tool though...

Enjoy.. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

"Recipes" :

Head Sculpt - Jill HotToys Head,
Body - Jill HotToys Body,
Hands - Any 1/6 hands,
Suit - Painted from BattleSuit Jill HotToys cut on knee, below Knee tailored by me from scratch,
Pouches, Belt, Camera, diving Set, Stand Base - made by me from scratch or custom from already exist part,
Genesis Gun, Boxes, and elses made by scratch by me...
All Weathered by Me..

Materials: Carton, Thick Card, Printed Paper, SuperGlue, chains, Liquid Resin, Foam, Fabric, Paints, Fabric Paint, several items from other figures..

JILLREV-01.jpg

JILLREV-02.jpg
JILLREV-03.jpg

JILLREV-04.jpg

JILLREV-05.jpg

JILLREV-06.jpg

Last edited:
Weirdly the same time as Jessica figure that just announce... :sneaky: :giggle:
But anyway Finally almost completing all the necessary things for my REsident Evil Jill Valentine Revelations Version Figure....

Still missing some bombs and Drill Tool though...

Enjoy.. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

"Recipes" :

Head Sculpt - Jill HotToys Head,
Body - Jill HotToys Body,
Hands - Any 1/6 hands,
Suit - Painted from BattleSuit Jill HotToys cut on knee, below Knee tailored by me from scratch,
Pouches, Belt, Camera, diving Set, Stand Base - made by me from scratch or custom from already exist part,
Genesis Gun, Boxes, and elses made by scratch by me...
All Weathered by Me..

Materials: Carton, Thick Card, Printed Paper, SuperGlue, chains, Liquid Resin, Foam, Fabric, Paints, Fabric Paint, several items from other figures..

View attachment 631586
View attachment 631587View attachment 631588
View attachment 631589
View attachment 631590
View attachment 631591
I must have it….

I must have it….
thanks... sadly no company havent made this... but we have hope since SWtoys already made jessica hopefully they make Jill next..

Anyway ...
Havent Finish the figure yet for Moira Burton Resident Evil Revelations 2 Version.. But already finished this little item box and all its items therefore sharing u all these... 😁😁😁

trying as close as the game source, slightly different color due to bad camera... :cry::cry::cry:

Materials: Carton, Thick Card, SuperGlue, Paints, alittle clay powder for rust effects, thin steel wires, tiny nails, printed paper, several items customized from other parts figures, elses made from scratch..

MOIRA00.jpg
MOIRA000.jpg
MOIRA0000.jpg
MOIRA00000.jpg

I wonder how your friend feels about comissions? I would love to comission something similar
I contacted her but from what she told me it would be expensive to ship. Or she didn’t seem interested, I could be wrong.

I wonder how your friend feels about comissions? I would love to comission something similar
I gave her contact to other interested people, but apparently she showed no interest. I think she doesn't want to accept orders from abroad, she doesn't feel safe or comfortable with that.

I contacted her but from what she told me it would be expensive to ship. Or she didn’t seem interested, I could be wrong.

I think she is insecure about it, shipping from our country can be a real headache.

Experimented with a few spare Claire bodies. Not a fan of seamless bodies due to skin tearing and them being dust magnets. I thought the new Claire body had lots of potential being quite articulated without looking too "jointy."

To start, the neck is too long meaning you'll have to cut the neck and dremel any sculpt you plan on using for it to sit properly. Secondly, the skin tone is odd, very odd. Out of the 20+ Head sculpts I own, only 2 were a close match with it. Practically any head sculpt that matches the TBLeague Suntan or Pale skin tone is going to look awful on it. Also, most sculpts made for TBLeague will look too small on this body.

Here's some kitbashed Jill's I created using a modified Super Duck Head Sculpt
20230405_112353.jpg

20230405_113213.jpg

The only other head sculpt that matched the skin tone was a Gactoys Taylor Swift XD
20230405_114823.jpg

Pros: Good Articulation, Good Customizability, Solid Weight, and fills out outfits better. A much more cosmetic alternative to most non-seamless 1/6 bodies.

Cons: Somewhat pricy, Odd skin tone, Neck modding required, and minimally compatible head sculpts.

Attachments

• 20230405_112835.jpg
    20230405_112835.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230405_121436.jpg
    20230405_121436.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230405_113307.jpg
    20230405_113307.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 20230405_112936.jpg
    20230405_112936.jpg