Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved re4 can’t wait for figures if we get any
Agreed the Remake is so good, already multiple playthroughs in. Skeptical about figures especially with the current reaction to both Claire’s. If we do get a figure hoping for all of the knives and especially the primal knife. Also the would love some 1:1 replicas of the in game charms

Leon is more likely to be done for RE4 and they can get away with the leather jacket thickness as the actual jacket is somewhat big anyways. They could do two looks or two versions of Leon one being his tactical vest look you get later in the game.

154A2206-3F0F-4C18-8CB3-8C0AD85829EF.jpeg

Hey, is it true that with Claire’s legs I thought that they were going to make them seamless or give an extra adapter or some weird thing after the initial feedback about the joints in the legs?

Hey, is it true that with Claire’s legs I thought that they were going to make them seamless or give an extra adapter or some weird thing after the initial feedback about the joints in the legs?
They’re just solid plastic “seamless” legs. They don’t bend or anything. Pretty useless imo.

Have to admit, it's pretty cool to see SW tackle a Revelations figure. They don't always have the best quality, but they sure have a knack for making figures I didn't even know I wanted. :lol
I hope they continue down this line with some of the other characters too yet.

Back