Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you pretty please take a photo of him next to 1/6 figure? Couldnt find a single one on the net.
613FD8CB-900C-4CB7-ADBF-43B6FF403C35.jpeg

Thank you :) that looks pretty good. Is it ok in terms of quality/scale in hand? Thinking About doing a custom made dio with this line and that clicker is a steal.
I like it! It’s one of my favorites from that line. Second if the tyrant and nemesis. Licker takes the cake tho.

How do you modify or what head do you use to get the helmet to sit like this? Great pics btw!
It's the stock head. I used a grinding wheel to cut away a portion of the top-half part of the head. Most of it has to come off the back of his head. I also gave the left side of his face a coat of black wash. Makes the eyes less visible through the lens.

reaper.jpg

Well I certainly wouldn't want to go up against him! 😱

Stellar work, sir. (y)
Thanks! I've never seen anyone take any photo's of Tyrant with the eye's led function turned on. It's kind of a cheap gimmick, but it also makes him look even more intimidating in the dark. lol

Last edited:
Thanks! I've never seen anyone take any photo's of Tyrant with the eye's led function turned on. It's kind of a cheap gimmick, but it also makes him look even more intimidating in the dark. lol
I did wonder how you got his eyes to glow. I had no idea the figure had light up eyes. That's rare. It works so well in your picture though. It gives him an extra air of foreboding. As if he wasn't threatening enough! Lol.

It's the stock head. I used a grinding wheel to cut away a portion of the top-half part of the head. Most of it has to come off the back of his head. I also gave the left side of his face a coat of black wash. Makes the eyes less visible through the lens.

View attachment 619688

Thanks the mod worked looks much better the way the helmet sits. I may add the foil to the mask eyes but looks fantastic! thank you.

Attachments

• 80A25E0C-32C6-4A8F-AC1A-182E8CD0C9D7.jpeg
    80A25E0C-32C6-4A8F-AC1A-182E8CD0C9D7.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Back